OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It they were smart, and bringing Snow back. They already filmed his next season scenes, and we only find see him for a small time next season

I spoiled most of that episode for myself back when ep8 aired smh. Never again. I want to experience this shock with you guys.

But Arya ! Let's go I see you putting in work baby girl (pun intended)

Only winners in that ep were Sansa, Ellaria Sand, Brienne, and Ramsey

Last edited:
These fools are just looking more for a shock value instead of giving us a satisfying ending to a season.

I didn't read any of the books yet.
With the way you have been complaining, it's obvious. The Show has caught up to the books so next season will be all new territory.

I really believe the Red Witch will bring Jon back. The show decided not to introduce Lady Stone Heart and I think it's because the show only wants to resurrect one character. I truly believe that character will be Jon. I hope if he is in fact resurrected, he slaughters all of the Watchmen who were involved in his betrayl.

Brienne was left in the air, scene cut out

Also Kit said he would be gone next season, he didn't say anything about two seasons from now.

Last edited:
My dude Johnathan. ALL THOUGH WE'VE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD STILL I CAN'T LET GO.

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

With the way you have been complaining, it's obvious. The Show has caught up to the books so next season will be all new territory.

I really believe the Red Witch will bring Jon back. The show decided not to introduce Lady Stone Heart and I think it's because the show only wants to resurrect one character. I truly believe that character will be Jon. I hope if he is in fact resurrected, he slaughters all of the Watchmen who were involved in his betrayl
View media item 1481529

Back
Top Bottom