OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta ask diggs, did you have it backwards because why the hell would George be asking the showrunners who jons mom was? I imagine they don't have the best relationship anyhow.

this one hurt :x :frown:

jon snow finna comeback like jordan wearing that 4-5 :nerd:

someone semi-spoiled it in the nba thread, so i had a feeling

Last edited:
Whatever the case may be I hope Stannis is alive. Him dying like that would be the easy way out. I want him to suffer.

6 deaths this episode sheesh

I hate this show right now, yet I'm legitimately depressed it's going to be at least a year until it comes back. #irony

Starks can't catch any breaks...Arya got the Raiden eyes and Jon Snow caught the very obvious set up. Once Sam got sent away I kinda figured the outcome...:frown: :smh:

Only two good things happened in this show - got to see Cersei nekkid and Varys came back.

man where the **** was ghost at. He can save ***** *** sam but when its Jon turn this mfer no where to be found. This some bs man.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

EW: I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?

Harrington: This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they’re being whacked]. And they said, “Look, you’re gone, it’s done.” And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don’t know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It’s going to put questions into your head and into fans’ heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, “This is how it is.” If anything in the future is not like that, then I don’t know about it – it’s only in David and Dan and George’s heads. But I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So that’s all I can tell you, really.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/1...w?hootPostID=6d270bf0adae6f1e0c83d60dd0c81323

probably was posted, but minus whale

Last edited:
I know they're are some hardcore fans probably making a petition right now to bring Jon snow back. Sign me up Mann.

I only have hope for Petry Bellish to take over. If they kill him, I am so done with this show lol. Never thought I would feel like this.

ET: I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?

Harrington: This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they’re being whacked]. And they said, “Look, you’re gone, it’s done.” And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don’t know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It’s going to put questions into your head and into fans’ heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, “This is how it is.” If anything in the future is not like that, then I don’t know about it – it’s only in David and Dan and George’s heads. But I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So that’s all I can tell you, really.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/1...w?hootPostID=6d270bf0adae6f1e0c83d60dd0c81323

probably was posted, but minus whale

:frown:

did theon and sansa survive the jump?
this guy finally grew some balls back

bran and rickon gonna be grown *** men when season 6 begins

Last edited:
Should've been that punk *** Sam

Olly needs the Greyjoy farm boy treatment

Is that new giant kingsguard who I think it is?

Back
Top Bottom