OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ Brah I'm with you. Her story is getting mad boring. If it were up to me I would start Episode 1 of season 6 with her on Drogon(Drogon grown 10x bigger) flying over the narrow seas with a fleet underneath her. It would make 0 sense but oh well 
laugh.gif
. GRRM is taking his sweet time and I have a feeling she won't be in Westeros even in the next book, so give me some dragon battle in Westeros now. 

It'd be funny if she never makes it to Westeros. She falls off Drogon and hits the ground turning into mush.

Da Gawd Jon Snow. :pimp: :wow: On a side note that Jimmy Choo for men smells amazing. Mr. Harrington is the model for the fragrance.
I thought that this was PSed by a fan but it turns out it's all over the GoT FB page. Hmm. And yes, my girlfriend bought me that cologne and it is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

HBO is either trolling the fans (which would be dumb but funny)

or they realized it's a very poorly kept secret and might as well market and get people hyped up and excited.

Back
Top Bottom