OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, then.
Would eat da booty like it is a horse heart. And pound dem yambs in the name of the old gods, and the new
Dem Stormborn groceries 

FPQqMzg.gif

Y'all some fools man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Posted this in Emilia's thread. Drogo scheming to get Dany's sweet yambs again. He'll probably beat up the actor playing dario and show up on set saying he'll play the character now and be back on the show.
View media item 1746792

You can officially consider me the latest person on NT.

I'm just now starting Season 1, Episode 1. I watched it last night.

Caught me a bit off guard, haven't watched a show like this before besides Sparticus, but I only watched a few episodes of that.

^
Have you watched the Gods of the Arena season of spartacus? Gannicus Da Gawd was in it.

You can officially consider me the latest person on NT.

I'm just now starting Season 1, Episode 1. I watched it last night.

Caught me a bit off guard, haven't watched a show like this before besides Sparticus, but I only watched a few episodes of that.
Welcome. I think you'll enjoy the show

^
Have you watched the Gods of the Arena season of spartacus? Gannicus Da Gawd was in it.

Nah, I watched it when it first started for a few episodes and got too lazy to check back when the new episodes released. Plus I watched it with a few friends and they dropped off the show too.

Bro, we got dwarfs out here flourishing in the yambs, feasting with like 4 madams in the first 30 minutes of the show.

Little kids getting pushed out of the top of castles.
eek.gif

I'm excited for the rest.
Oh, you just wait and see. Everyone will feast on yambs. And I mean, everyone.
laugh.gif

you got another seeason to go before you get to the real treat of yambs..

hint she has red hair

Dudes wildin' in here right now. At this rate, I fully expect to see a post celebrating Aunt Lysa's ample bosom.

:lol:

y'all are killing me. now that I think about it, there are almost no unattractive women in this show. even grandma tyrell :evil:

we still gotta wait 6 months though :smh:

If she had that same prosthetic in Prometheus it would've made that movie better.

The actor who plays Hodor said he also had a prosthetic when he showed his full Hodor. Dude should've kept it quiet.

Back
Top Bottom