OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's LITTTTTT BROS!!!!!! I'm outside the US on a work trip in DR! But that's not stopping me, a custom DNS and mfkin Winter has arrived in the the Dominican Republicccccc!!!!! I'm so pumped

I lied earlier. Thought I watched the whole series on HBO Go earlier this year.

It was Amazon Prime. So yeah, I have no idea when I'm watching. :confused:

I'm ready to pledge my life and soul to the one true king of the realm, Juan Nieve Targeryan, take me now my Lord!

tenor.gif

Watching the season 6 finale, the first 10 minutes is some captivating TV.

Arrogance ain't the word, overly ambitious and a limited skill set, IMO, describe her more accurately. She can walk through fire and can tame dragons, to an extent, but she can't bust a grape and lacks the leader IQ to quarterback a nation without having a host of advisors doing her dirty work.

Arrogance ain't the word, overly ambitious and a limited skill set, IMO, describe her more accurately. She can walk through fire and can tame dragons, to an extent, but she can't bust a grape and lacks the leader IQ to quarterback a nation without having a host of advisors doing her dirty work.
Far more accurate. Good call.

Not too worried for Dany as long as she's got the GOAT Lannister on her side

Speaking of,can't wait to finally see Casterly Rock this season

Cersei's relentless gangsta took her from being the next original series most hated woman (hi Skylar and Lori) to being more likable than Dany IMO.

Cersei's relentless gangsta took her from being the next original series most hated woman (hi Skylar and Lori) to being more likable than Dany IMO.

No lie I can get behind this too...Cersei needs to die but she's possibly one of the best villains I've seen on screen

Back
Top Bottom