OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish the preview for the finale leaked too, wonder if she taking Jon back to dragonstone or they going to winterfell via white harbor.

I wish the preview for the finale leaked too, wonder if she taking Jon back to dragonstone or they going to winterfell via white harbor.

I hope it's Winterfell, I need that Jon and Arya reunion but I'm sure it's Dragonstone (especially since Dany now knows the threat is real for a fact and they'll need that dragonglass).

That battle had me on the edge of my seat, I was nervous as hell. Didn't think they'd let Jon drown as his death, but I did think he was ****ed when he got out of the water barely able to stand and the dead chasing him. Benjen a real one :pimp:

I thought Rhaegal was going to come back to save Jon

giphy.gif

I hope it's Winterfell, I need that Jon and Arya reunion but I'm sure it's Dragonstone (especially since Dany now knows the threat is real for a fact and they'll need that dragonglass).

That battle had me on the edge of my seat, I was nervous as hell. Didn't think they'd let Jon drown as his death, but I did think he was ****ed when he got out of the water barely able to stand and the dead chasing him. Benjen a real one :pimp:

I thought Rhaegal was going to come back to save Jon

giphy.gif

look at that ****ing CGI. Tremendous. Better than most movies.

They're definitely pandering to the fans at this point, it's hilarious

True :lol:

Bro I'm so conflicted with this. On one hand I'm like nah man that's nasty, on the other I'm like **** it, get in them guts Jon

:smh:

I have this theory now Jon & Dany are gonna die on some Romeo and Juliet steez. Leaving Tyrion to take the iron throne. Which honestly I wouldn't be mad at

Gave in and watched since I wasn't sleepy after work. Episode was definitely good but yall hyping it up a bit.

They're OD'n with the last second, heroic saves. Probably means something bad is about to go down in the finale.

YOOOOO this episode :wow:

Night King not f'ing around
Arya not f'ing around
Jon & Dany not f'ing around ... at least not in this episode. Still here for #auntboatsex

welp

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Man theres really **** heads out here on twitter that put the spoilers in their AVY man

Im ****ing pissed

Back
Top Bottom