OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also, where the hell was the wolf in this episode?

they titled the episode "The Dragon and the Wolf" and still they can't bother themselves to show us a wolf? smh

as for the dragon, falling from the air into a bunch of ice will **** you up. ask the titanic.

MY QUEEN CERSEI <3

HATED Arya up until tonight

She FINALLY did some real G ****

And Sansa taking Arya under her wing. Super honorable

F1uzlcK.gif

And my KING PULLED UP BLASTING THAT BLUE FLAMEEE

Lil_B_The_Based_God_Blue_Flame-front-large.jpg

also, where the hell was the wolf in this episode?

they titled the episode "The Dragon and the Wolf" and still they can't bother themselves to show us a wolf? smh

as for the dragon, falling from the air into a bunch of ice will **** you up. ask the titanic.

Reference to Jon and Dany.

I feel its one of the better examples of poor writing on the show.

Hard to say he got outsmarted when the cripple that sees in the past spills the beans. Magic beat LF. He wasn't outsmarted. Its not like Bran told Sansa and Arya everything about LF's scheming ways and then Sansa set up a plan to trap him. The **** all happened on the spot.

Nevermind I heard about the LF death rumors before the season started. Nevermind I knew about his death once the leaked spoilers came out but **** they couldn't even get the owners of the daggers right to properly incriminate my mans.

I said it to yall since last season, I'd never had a problem with LF dying at least with how the show use to be compared to now where most characters clearly have plot armor. It was just about how. I'm not even mad he begged for his life. I found it fun y and it falls in line with something a schemer would do, appealing to na person's sense of mercy but if you gonna front like you wnjoued the lead up :stoneface:

I know yall snow blowers and LF haters been wanted his death and just feel good that itnhaooened but c'mon son.

Plus now is the time you try to front like Jon is any heir of worth? After this finale aired his *** out as one of the dumber characters on the show? One of the smarter dies and in the same ep Jon shows his *** :lol: C'mon son Not to mention the previous ep his senseless *** fronts like he has some death wish fighting wights for no reason.

**** outta here.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Zik still writing long form essays in honor of that lame. Take you L like a lord b, not a peasant

All the Snowboys laughing at you and your mans right now......

tenor.gif

This season definitely was poorly written but still entertaining none the less.

Just like Power always is lol

I don't think Jon would give Sansa a hard time about it. He didn't even want to be KOTN anyway.

He'll probably be the first one to endorse Sansa
Actually now that he's bent the knee to Dany, he'd be honored bound to convince Sansa to go along with it and just be named Lady/Wardeness of Winterfell. She'd have to convince the Northern lords :smh:

Backing her as Queen in the North is basically ascending from the 7 kingdoms. Dany made it clear as **** she wants to rule all of Westeros as her House once did. A Targareyn on the iron throne, a Stark in Winterfell.

Last edited:
Before the episode aired I seen we was gettin nudity. Don't think we got much this season tbh.

Was gettin hyped we might see more T&A from Dany, only to find out we was gettin Jon Snow's *** :sick::sick::sick:

The Dragon fell in a lake. That **** can't be that deep for them to try to go fishing and hook it on the chains.

But where they got them chains from, iunno :lol:
Wights aint suppose to be able to swim either :lol:

Imagine trying to salvage something from the bottom of a lake and none of your ppl can go down there to hook the thing up.

HOW SWAY?

Something I didn’t get and maybe someone can clarify, did Cersei give the nod for mountain to kill Jaimie and he didn’t do it or what was that about?

Wights aint suppose to be able to swim either :lol:

Imagine trying to salvage something from the bottom of a lake and none of your ppl can go down there to hook the thing up.

HOW SWAY?

The Night King got wight polar bears. Who's to say he don't got wight octopuses and wight dolphins doing work for him too? :lol:

Dany said she can't have kids but you know she will miraculously be pregnant next season. Snow went in raw and got trapped.

Two inbreeding couples with inbred heirs fighting for the throne. Stannis is rolling over in his grave.

and why did Littlefinger never clear his throat? Just clear your damn throat and you won't sound so weird.

glad Arya finally cleared it for him.

Actually now that he's bent the knee to Dany, hed be honored bound to convince her to go along with it and just be named Lady/Wardeness of Winterfell.

Backing her as Queen in the North is basically ascending from the 7 kingdoms. Dany made it clear as **** she wants to rule all of Westeros as her House once did. A Targareyn on the iron throne, a Stark in Winterfell.

Sure Jon bent the knee but it's also been revealed that he's the rightful heir. It's gonna be interesting to see how that plays out.

I mean this is all bs considering the army of the dead broke thru the wall.

Back
Top Bottom