OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one who was hoping he would ride it like a hover board instead of sitting down? opportunity wasted :smh:

just like this:

tenor.gif

:pimp:

I really don't know how the NK can be stopped, my man is effortlessly collecting Ws son is legit the best villlain ever created....mind you he has even said a word in 7 seasOns
Yea he's my favorite character

I really don't know how the NK can be stopped, my man is effortlessly collecting Ws son is legit the best villlain ever created....mind you he has even said a word in 7 seasOns
Truest ****
But watch he gets washed in the most corniest way :smh:

Dudes hyped up that boat scene, but with the backdrop of it happening while his ancestry is described in the background, creeped me out. Said

Lil Tyrion playing that curious lil brother role creeping down the hall.

Petyr was more than shook than Jay after Ether when Sansa unleashed the mac on dude in that dimly-lit court. Bran finally put his next-level creeping to work for the fatality. Arya showing that Mexican Cartel levels of lethality, slit dudes throat with 0 hesitation.

Lastly, im starting to see the complaints long-time watchers are having with the show. It really does feel like they're making a bunch of weird compromises just for fan service. My biggest issue with that being its obvious yet meek fan service, that Cleagane Bowl was beyond weak in my honest opinion. Should've just let Jon play Mountain's role.

We got a year and a half, might as well buckle up NT fam. Personally, hyped to see the Great War. Even reanimated my giant mans.

I really wasn't on the short season
Messed up the show train
But maaaaan imagine if this was a full season
All these revelations coming so damn fast then moving on to the next

just like this:

tenor.gif

:pimp:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont see how the NK can be stopped either realistically.

But its a fictional show, the poor writers will come up with some bs to make it appear more closer of a war than it should be

i imagine the NK is partly doing this for survival. it's us against them and he wants to eliminate his enemies.

but they really do need to add some deeper motivations to it all otherwise it just becomes the biggest MacGuffin in television history.

So the NK is basically a dude with a powerful army that pops up every now and then?

Back
Top Bottom