OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arya handing Littlefinger that long awaited L

juan Targy giving that deep pipe to Dany

Mother ***** allllllmighty night king destrioying the wall with a blue fire spitting dragon :pimp:

Mannnnnnnnnn why the ****** we gotta wait a whole year for this **** to finish

Low key I was proud of the homie Jaime, always knew he was about that honor life.

theory i saw on reddit, not really a spoiler or not that i know of, but just in case:

"I'm thinking Tyrion may have told Cersei before she walked back into the Dragon Pit to just tell Daenerys and Jon what they wanted to hear so that the meeting ended in good terms. It seemed to be an important aspect of the meeting to tell a lie. So I'm thinking Tyrion actually knows that Cersei won't back down and that she plans to attack while they are away and that is why he is so disappointed while Jon and Dany are doing the dirty because he knows that the truce is all a facade."

plus it goes with the idea that Tyrion was saying you have to tell a massive lie and Cersei told Jaime he was the dumbest Lannister which implies that Tyrion knew

Something I didn’t get and maybe someone can clarify, did Cersei give the nod for mountain to kill Jaimie and he didn’t do it or what was that about?

She didn't. That scene was tied with her not killing Tyrion earlier either. Basically trying to emphasize how much family means to Cersei. They're going against her and basically pointing the gun to their own heads and daring her, but she can't bring herself to pull the trigger even though a large part of her wants to.

She's ruthless but can't hurt her own family. Might end up being important later. Her weak spot.

Lmaoooooo That man Zik Midas well never set foot on in this thread again, his mans went out like a **** Bishhhh!!!!

Zik is practically TdOgg 2.0

Bruh finale was TOO LIT

Cersei was bluffing to make Jaime stay. That's why Jaime was like I don't believe you. Saying you won't kill me even if I decide to leave and walked away.
True enough. We've all been there, that moment you realize the girl you with is bat **** crazy and you can't afford to stick around

What wa fthe meaninng behind Tyrion hanging outside of Danys quarters while Juan was smashing? Was he Jelly? Does this mean he will turn heel next season ?

I agree with you. I'm guilty of criticizing parts of the past few seasons, but only because it's a dropoff from what we've become used to. It dropped from nearly flawless to "enjoyable but with flaws". At the end of the day it's still 100000x better than watching nonsense like the Defenders, which somehow has an 8/10 on IMDB. We might complain about time jumps and some bad writing, but that show has a dude who supposedly killed a dragon with his fists yet constantly gets his @#$ kicked in every fight...

lumping in other shows doesn't escape the fact that this season has been full of trash writing and events.

IMG_0267.jpg

Good riddance to this scumbag piece of trash. Died cryin like a betch. Only heavy hitters from here on out.

@Master Zik how ya feel bout ya mans gettin outsmarted by some STARKS?! Game set match for that fucboi. Now sit back and watch the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Aegon Jon Targaryan Snow run this
40-year-old-virgin-o.gif

Alll this.

Legit I just wanna see Zik punk self trying to justify his idols actions this episode :lol:

Where you at fam? Come make sense of this...lmao

Back
Top Bottom