**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

^ now that's real spit right there, Game just gained even more respect from that statement

he's probably some insider who has access to all of these tracks, wouldn't be suprised if he worked for Interscope or another label

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

"Keepin It Real"

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...itle.game-keepin-it-real
pimp.gif
beat is so cinematic

[h1]Game Says Delayed 'R.E.D.' Album Will Be 'Best' Album of 2011[/h1]

To

FROM

SUBJECT

BODY

Here is an item from Billboard.com you should enjoy. Click on the link below to check it out.

Your message has been sent !  Close

SUBMITCANCEL

104311-game_617.jpg

Game'supcoming "The R.E.D." album has been delayed numerous times and stillhas no set release date, but the California rapper says he isn't jaded.In fact, he feels he's still "one of the last artists that really caresabout hip-hop."

"I just think that every now and then in hiphop, there's a dead space so we need some substance," he tellsBillboard.com's The Juice. "I think that I just might be one of thelast artists that really cares about hip hop and not rap, not theculture, not poppin' bottles, not the cars, chains, broads, I justactually care about nurturing and giving back to this sort offoundation on which I grew up on, which is real hip-hop."

While Aftermath/Interscope figures out the situation with the album'sstreet date, Game continues to release music via the internet to holdhis fans off. He recently released mixtapes "Purp & Patron" and"The Hangover," which include 44 songs combined.  "I think that Purp& Patron has done a good job of sort of calming my fans, givingthem something that they could just run with," he says. "People arealready waiting on R.E.D. but this is just another reminder that I makegood music."

As for "R.E.D.," which stands for therededication, Game says it's "20 times better than the mixtape. Thelast year and a half, I've taken my time. R.E.D. is sort of my baby andI want to make sure that I water my seeds and I lay the foundation forR.E.D. with my mixtapes."

The album features production from Pharrell, who is executive producer on the set, as well as Dr. Dre. Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Lupe Fiasco, Snoop Dogg, Robin Thicke, Beanie Sigel, Rick Ross and Jay Electronica make guest appearances so far.

"The 'R.E.D.' album is going to remind everybody of what hip-hop issupposed to be in its prime," says Game. "The 'R.E.D.' album will bethe best album this year hands down. There's nobody putting out analbum this year that will even be able to compete with the skilllevel-- the bar is gonna be set after this album drops. I guarantee itnow from start to finish."

This dude done went out and got a red mohawk.....how do real bloods let this man rep and scream out ##$* on records? I stopped caring for this album so long ago I forgot when I did care about it dropping....Game used to be one of my favorite rappers too.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I stopped caring for this album so long ago I forgot when I did care about it dropping....Game used to be one of my favorite rappers too.
yup.

Back
Top Bottom