**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Awful, the typical same rappers talking about killing, poppin bottles and rocking jays. This single will not blow. We've had way too many songs like this in the past year. Game is desperate for a hit 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Awful, the typical same rappers talking about killing, poppin bottles and rocking jays. This single will not blow. We've had way too many songs like this in the past year. Game is desperate for a hit 
laugh.gif

Coming from a game fan, i agree with most of what you said............as for the bold part, who isn't desperate for a "hit" these days......of course outside of Wayne or an artist who has a dance to go along with there song
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I like the song but why does dude insist on goin with these "gangsta" $$% singles? I dont think this song appeals to people who actually buy Cd's

Originally Posted by stopcappin

I like the song but why does dude insist on goin with these "gangsta" $$% singles? I dont think this song appeals to people who actually buy Cd's

He never has radio friendly singles yet he still sells well.

How many times can they remake this beat. I mean almost the whole MMG album that just dropped is this beat reworked. This song is a let down. Red Nation I thought was a great track for Game to put out to lead up to his album but once again it feels like he's back tracking and the album is going to get shelved again right next to Detox. 

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by stopcappin

He never has radio friendly singles yet he still sells well.
Games Pain,My life,Camera Phone,One Blood (somewhat),wouldnt get far,how we do,Hate it or love it,Dreams,Put you on the game were all more radio friendly/ not as "hard" as this song 

What the heck is wrong with Wayne's voice, sounds like his testicles are being squeezed, damn.

Not bad. I mess with it.
Sounds like the same ol' *@#% thats out now though. Thats the problem in the game currently. Alot of people are running to the same producers and over saturating the game with these BMF variants. Imo, Game, being a west coast artist, has no business making a song over a Lex Luger beat. It's ridiculous right now and artists need to realize that their music isn't really different from what's being made now. It is what it is though...

So "Pot Of Gold" is the official second single. It should do well on the radio and charts. "Red Nation" was in top 20 on itunes and peak at #62 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Back
Top Bottom