**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Paramedics is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like the album. 
The City, Martians vs Goblins, The Good The Bad The Ugly & Born in The Trap were my favorites

Album came through
smokin.gif

The city
Martians vs goblins
Born in the trap
Mama knows

^My favorites off 1st listen... The city was a great way to start off the album
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The production on Mama Knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So smooth... Primo on Born in the trap too
smokin.gif
He's been delivering lately with this track & the one off Royce's album.

Im gonna need to hear that Lupe track that was supposed to be on the album though.
nerd.gif

Listened to the first half and this albums is pretty solid so far. I'll definitely pick this up next week. 

9049003_redalbum_240.jpg

[h2]Dr. Dre Photos[/h2]
more dr. dre photos »

[h2]Game Videos[/h2]Game "The R.E.D. Album" Review – 5 out of 5 stars

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:29:35

"This is what you've all been waiting for," declares Game midway through "The City". "I'm the lost angel knocking on Satan's door".

On his fourth offering, The R.E.D. Album, Game sounds so incendiary he could burn down the very door to Hell itself. This is Game's most definitive, deadly, and downright divine record to date. It's more cinematic and cohesive than his 2005 breakout debut, The Documentary, and somehow it's even more vicious than his last release, LAX. With an eerie choral sample and slow stomp, "The City" welcomes listeners into Game's West Coast, and he paves a path through the bullet-riddled South Central streets, while dropping in poignant religious imagery and industry vitriol with a gruff, gritty delivery. Kendrick Lamar matches the intensity as the beat drops, and words sear like cyanide. 

Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg provide some classy "California" crush to "Drug Test", before hip hop's new royalty—Lil Wayne and Tyler, the Creator—joins Game for a trip to the darkest reaches of outer space on the otherworldly creep show that is "Martians Vs Goblins". Even for these three, the song brings rap to new realms, spitting about vampires, throwing Rihanna in front of a train, Bruno Mars "sucking ****", sniffing "an unemployment line of cocaine", and a "bonfire ofHarry Potter books". DC and Marvel shouldn't "overlook" these sonic superheroes anymore if they know what's good for them. No one is spared as in the tradition of all timeless rap, but the spacey elements make it even more intriguing.

It's not all darkness though. "Red Nation" shows a community underlying everything with Game and Lil Wayne dropping some of their most vibrant verses. Then there's standout single, "Pot of Gold". It's a trip down memory lane, beautifully brought to the heavens on the wings of Chris Brown's one of a kind croon. Let's not forget the mind-blowing collaboration between Game and Nelly Furtado "Mama Knows".

Interspersed throughout, Dr. Dre narrates this tale. His words hit hard, especially after the finale track, "California Dream"—which chronicles a re-birth of sorts.

You've waited for another classic from Game. You got something more, The R.E.D. Album.

Rick Florino

Are you excited to get The R.E.D. Album when it drops on August 23, 2011?

I just listened to Drug Test. That's what a Detox single should sound like. I Need A Doctor was a horrible single for detox. That's more of a shady track. But back to subject- I'm definitely looking forward to this album!
pimp.gif

My favorite tracks:

- The City
- Martians vs. Goblins
pimp.gif

- All The Way Gone

- Pot of Gold

- Born in the Trap

Drake track sucked imo... Overall R.E.D. album is
pimp.gif

Not a bad album, too long tho...1st song I thought was weak was the one with Jeezy surprisingly... beat was too much for me, sounded like "I luv it" 
Game a funny dude when he really attempts to rap like another rapper...when he nails it
pimp.gif

really diggin,

Born in the Trap,  raps like___

Martians vs Goblins

Good Girls go Bad

The City

Ricky 

Speakers on Blast, raps like__

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Not a bad album, too long tho...1st song I thought was weak was the one with Jeezy
Thought the same. The Jeezy track is where the album started to lose steam to me.

Dude stay on Twitter talking bout he got a classic on his hands
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And if that supergroup with Ross and Sigel is tru, then Ross will officially be running the rap game!!!

Back
Top Bottom