**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

so far this is sounding better than the R.E.D. Album, it's got a better vibe to it with an actual theme behind it.

i feel like hes only immitated whoever feature artist was on there on the RED album...prior to that hes had his own style somewhat....early he used to bite shyne pretty hard

that video is
pimp.gif
glad to see Bone Thugs get shine again
I agree.

Game always puts out solid efforts but I had higher expectations for RED.  Half of it was dope and then the rest was terrible.  No direction whatsoever.  Jesus Piece, just off the tracklist, seems to have a concept for once.  Looking forward to it.

Celebration Remix :pimp: So good to see all 5 of them together like that. Flesh is basically a new rapper to me though. Completely forgot what he even sounded like before this song :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ yo i was wondering why you guys was so positive about these leaks, but after hearing that holy water track, im on board. He actually worked hard on this one.

:lol: Sometimes Game seems like a cool dude. It sucks that he can be so bi-polar sometimes.
I enjoy his story telling. Looking forward to Jesus Piece, although I'm kinda getting tired of all these religious themed songs that he's leaking before the album even drops... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom