**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

I heard something like these labels are putting a limit on a number of tracks that these artists can do.

Yeah, they've been doing this for a few years now. It costs more money so a lot of them do deluxe edition's and charge more. I'm cool with 12 tracks, short and sweet. Too many features on this record.

Everyone always complains about features on Game albums. EVERYTIME.

How many albums does he have to put out for you to realize this is his formula. He loves features. He's been doing this for years.
His albums are solid...

So i don't get why its a complaint everytime one of his tracklists leak.

It's never been different. :smh:

How many albums does he have to put out for you to realize this is his formula. He loves features. He's been doing this for years.
His albums are solid...
It's never been different. :smh:

I don't have problem with features i just have a problem with multiple rappers on the same record but i mean it's whatever. What does Game really have to talk about?

His albums are solid...
It's never been different.
mean.gif
I don't have problem with features i just have a problem with multiple rappers on the same record but i mean it's whatever. What does Game really have to talk about?
What do most rappers have to talk about? A lot of rappers out here saying a bunch of nothing including Kanye.

Last edited:
yea Game always has mad features but his albums are always solid
His albums are solid...
It's never been different.
mean.gif
You must be easily entertained. The Game is the biggest **** rider in the game. All he does is bite peoples style and rub shoulders with the hottest young talent out at the moment. I can't give credit to these half baked , patchy albums these so called artists are putting out these days tbh.

features aren't the problem its when his songs have 3 other people on it and he doesn't even have the hook. He'll get a verse in there.. and he'll do it on multiple songs

features aren't the problem its when his songs have 3 other people on it and he doesn't even have the hook. He'll get a verse in there.. and he'll do it on multiple songs
I agree...one feature is cool.

But when you throw on 2 other dudes and limit yourself to one verse for your own album is not a good look imo.

One verse...
eyes.gif

But when you throw on 2 other dudes and limit yourself to one verse for your own album is not a good look imo.

One verse...:rolleyes

I pretty much agree with this. Every one of Game's albums have either been great (1st 2), good (last one), or pretty solid (LAX), but the thing is his albums probably average 18/19 songs, so with multiple features spread out on those (I don't really include R&B features in this), Game is still able to be heard (even when he's mimicking other rappers). On Jesus Piece it's basically a feature on every single song, with no room for error like somebody mentioned. I still expect it to be good, even though for me, leading off with a Meek Mill feature is the worst thing ever.

One verse...:rolleyes

This is what i'm trying to say. Also he should had atleast made the intro just him.

if you listen to previews from your iphone's itunes you can hear all bonus track previews as well and it gives u the option to buy hallelujah

Black Jesus is a nice track.

iTunes deluxe also includes 'Church', 'I Remember', and 'Blood Diamonds' on top of 'Dead People'.

Last edited:
Since this is being pushed as a concept album, I expect some cohesion from it. I don't want to hear Game mimicking 13 different rapper's styles. The R.E.D. Album had no feel to it.

I wouldn't mind the features if all those names are rapping Game's concept, not Game rapping in their styles.

Back
Top Bottom