**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

i dont know why you guys need the no dj version, its not like the DJ's are yelling out stuff in the minddle of song like these other dj's.

SO THIS DUDE DROPPED A 29 TRACK MIXTAPE AND 10 TRACK MIXTAPE RIGHT AFTER THAT..DAMN IM ALL FOR FREE MUSIC  BUT THATS OD
laugh.gif
...YEA MY DUDE ALBUM NEVER DROPPING

This mixtape fire

I been Bumpin Kush & OJ and Pilot Talk 2/Return To The Winners Circle and a little of Ashes To Ashes

Bout time I found something new that I can play all the way through

West Coast rap needs to come back too word to Dre & Snoop/Nate Dogg

I can pick certain tracks and make a #classic album idk why he didn't save some of these

Ferrari Lifestyle is just dumb stupid would love to here Ross & Ye on a remix

I'm from the south if that matters

[h2]Game on his Relationship with Dr. Dre & Status of The R.E.D. Album[/h2]

Complex called Game to ask him about the two Dr. Dre produced tracks on Purp & Patron and he said they were recorded as recently as July:
“Everything on that is new. [I recorded the songs with Dre] probably a couple months ago in late July. [...] People think ‘You’re back in with Dre,’ but I’ve been in with Dre. I haven’t necessarily had him on an album, but I’ve been working with Dre on Detox for my entire career. The world doesn’t know ‘cause Detox hasn’t come out yet and I haven’t had anything from him on L.A.X. and Doctor’s Advocate because, you know the politics. But me and Dre been talking and chilling since the beginning. Documentary came out and I went my own way, did what I had to do to take care of my family, but it ain’t like he didn’t call me or I ain’t check on him.

^ this is what bothers me about Game, he acts like rap fans are dumb. So his album that has been pushed back MAAAAD times is now ready to go and is completely in his hands? We all know that's not how Jimmy Iovine works and that's not how labels work. Son has dropped 3 or 4 mixtapes and has a small buzz. All of his singles have failed to chart and he's released like four or five singles. Hot features and hot producers and none of them are blowing up

AND this is no hate, I bought all three of The Game's albums and I played "Brake Lights" religiously.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by FEETure

im the king is raw. not hip to jacka or mistah fab but they both killed it. resepct
SAID THE SAME THING..I DONT LISTEN TO EITHER BUT THEY DID THEY THING...FEELING THE TAPE THO...THE KILL
pimp.gif
....DO I THINK THE RED ALBUM WILL EVER DROP? NO
laugh.gif
Do yourself a favor and dl the The Jack Artist.
pimp.gif

Fact is people finally got hip to him...dude is a horrible song writer...leave him alone writing the song and it goes all over the place...he doesn't know how to pick subject matter and stick to it...most west coast rappers have this problem...hell most up and coming rappers do,they think putting over your head lyrics or comparing a bunch of bs to each other you don't understand makes it lyrical and hot...take a look at his track record...all his hit records have features,they used to literally feed him hit records...send him beats with pre recorded hooks and topics and he would just lay his raps on um....now he wants to do everything by himself and hes gonna crash and burn 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

SO THIS DUDE DROPPED A 29 TRACK MIXTAPE AND 10 TRACK MIXTAPE RIGHT AFTER THAT..DAMN IM ALL FOR FREE MUSIC  BUT THATS OD
laugh.gif
...YEA MY DUDE ALBUM NEVER DROPPING

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Fact is people finally got hip to him...dude is a horrible song writer...leave him alone writing the song and it goes all over the place...he doesn't know how to pick subject matter and stick to it...most west coast rappers have this problem...hell most up and coming rappers do,they think putting over your head lyrics or comparing a bunch of bs to each other you don't understand makes it lyrical and hot...take a look at his track record...all his hit records have features,they used to literally feed him hit records...send him beats with pre recorded hooks and topics and he would just lay his raps on um....now he wants to do everything by himself and hes gonna crash and burn 

I agree with you partially, but his strength is story telling. All of my favorite tracks by the dude have something to do with a story...like ol' English, don't need your love, like father like son, and even never can say goodbye. I don't think he's one dimensional but when he tells stories I think the songs better.

I agree with you partially, but his strength is story telling. All ofmy favorite tracks by the dude have something to do with a story...likeol' English, don't need your love, like father like son, and even nevercan say goodbye. I don't think he's one dimensional but when he tellsstories I think the songs better.
Hes coo at that...but hence my hes never on his own hooks reference...not one of those is he completely by himself on the song

Originally Posted by Qualmes

I agree with you partially, but his strength is story telling. All ofmy favorite tracks by the dude have something to do with a story...likeol' English, don't need your love, like father like son, and even nevercan say goodbye. I don't think he's one dimensional but when he tellsstories I think the songs better.
Hes coo at that...but hence my hes never on his own hooks reference...not one of those is he completely by himself on the song

Yeah Game has always sucked at writing hooks.  And he knows that... Thats why he wants to reunite with 50.

Back
Top Bottom