Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Al Harris is an overrated corner he gives Plaxico too much space and too much height woodoson is better off playing defense on him.
mad.gif

bradshaw left #36 stunned on the ground. lol

bradshaw's paint on his helmet just popped off. that's how cold it it!

Man, Idk about ya'll but I'm treating tomm as if itwere the Superbowl. Championship games don't come around too often, its very difficult to makeit this far.
smokin.gif

My boy is bringing about 200+ ribs tomm, got the beers ready, oh man (yes I will snap some damn pics tomm).

Holy Crap, Pakers be scared, the Giants started like this against us too, and look what the final result was...

laugh.gif
just jokin around. But these giants are serious tonight. Props to the great fast start

That was a penalty, and the 2nd foot was clearly in, I think some of you are mistaking the "2nd foot" as the 3rd foot. The first one was down rightas the catch was made. The refs aren't pulling for anyone, calls have been made both ways (see Giants last drive). Plus, NY is a big enough market where itwould be fine if the Giants were there (just for your conspiracy theorists)

Back
Top Bottom