Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

THAT WAS CRAZY!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Plaxico just jumped over Jennings for #2 on the GOAT list.

He'd need to eat a glacier and destroy the moon to even get close to Colston, but #2 is still good.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you forgetting cut out Colston.

our defense is doing a decent job right now by holding these guys to field goals but our offense HAS to step up

roll.gif
at that gif. That+%*% is HILLARIOUS!
roll.gif

I see the Pack winning this one. Packers at home on the frozen tundra going against an even more depleted secondary = victory for the pack. I think the Giantswill play them well, but ultimately the packers look like they are the better of the two teams.

But its why you play the game, right?

Throw away everything from Week 2 because these two teams are on a whole other level. The biggest factors going against the Jints are the weak 2ndary and theweather conditions in Green Bay. It is going to be so tough to go in there and win, but I really believe it can be done if we play the way we have for the lastcouple of weeks. The defense will be a huge part in the game, if they play the way they are capable, we will be alright.

LET'S GO JINTS!!!!!

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Can you change the title to "Vol. Theres no chance in hell the Giants will win because the NFL will not keep Favre from playing Brady in the Superbowl"

You mad?

You implying the Packers have been helped out by calls? PLEASE! We've all but been robbed.

Back
Top Bottom