Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Minimum for bottles during labor day is probably 2k+ right?

Depends. You can get a table at a club for less than that. It just won't be a good one at a Tier 1. Although, I bet a $2000 minimum and a good host tip would land you a decent table at a place like 1Oak or something.

Depends. You can get a table at a club for less than that. It just won't be a good one at a Tier 1. Although, I bet a $2000 minimum and a good host tip would land you a decent table at a place like 1Oak or something.

2k minimum before grat/tip/etc will definitely get you inside at XS and most likely tier 3 at Light even on LDW. not sure what everyone's interpretation of good is... but anything in the main room is pretty good LDW.

2k minimum before grat/tip/etc will definitely get you inside at XS and most likely tier 3 at Light even on LDW. not sure what everyone's interpretation of good is... but anything in the main room is pretty good LDW.

Really? Is LDW that much cheaper than MDW?

Inside tables at XS were going for 5K

you wont get main dance floor, but can definitely swing those tables facing away from the dj, the circular couch tables surrounding the stripper poles, or maybe even back wall depending on handshake.

Last edited:

A main room table for an A-list DJ on a regular Saturday is at least $2000 (and often $3000), plus a $500 handshake. That handshake is pretty much required there. I mean, to just be inside at XS on New Years (even the worst tables) was about $4500. For one of the biggest weekends of the year, you can't expect the price to be less than half that.

A main room table for an A-list DJ on a regular Saturday is at least $2000 (and often $3000), plus a $500 handshake. That handshake is pretty much required there. I mean, to just be inside at XS on New Years (even the worst tables) was about $4500. For one of the biggest weekends of the year, you can't expect the price to be less than half that.

I got quoted 1200 for a sat night for a big DJ (guetta). But like i already said, it wont be a prime location even if its main room. It will be one of those small couches facing away from the dj or the circle couches surrounding the skrippa poles, they seat like 2-3 ppl. Thats what i love about XS though, their main room is huge which allows for good deals to be had. Obviously, i know demand always dictates the minimums and would not expect that a 2k min would guarantee a spot every LDW, but it can be done.

That's a damn steal. XS's setup is great. As long as you're inside it doesn't really matter

You're right about the demand dictating price. I had a buddy who had it set up for 2k for an inside table, when we got there they said sorry, 5k minimum

hit up vegas 2nd-4th, drove back home friday afternoon saw the horrible car fire that was causing a big *** traffic jam between baker and primm (state line) thank god didn't have to go thru that.

One additional note. I asked earlier about the outfits, shoes etc. We were never given much grief on any of that. My boy got in to XS with a Vneck and blazer combo, I got in to spots in Ballys, Arenas, Fred Perrys sneakers, with some polos and jeans. The pool parties seemed to scrutinize a bit more, but even in there we saw dudes wearing all types of stuff including sneakers which were supposed to be banned i guess.

^XS Night Swim allows casual wear, just with some guidelines aka banned designs. I seen some ppl wearing jays at the night swim

trying to hit up 1Oak this Friday or Saturday.. kinda pushing towards Saturday because Ja Rule is there on Friday. :lol:

Anyone have a connect to tables?

Yeah u can't wear a jersey into the pool parties. For XS Nightswim I rocked a Tommy Hil. button down with my swim trunks. Girls were taking my button down off as soon as I walked in and telling me to feel comfortable haha.

1Oak will be more $$$ Saturday compared to Friday aka ur min will be more.

Yeah u can't wear a jersey into the pool parties. For XS Nightswim I rocked a Tommy Hil. button down with my swim trunks. Girls were taking my button down off as soon as I walked in and telling me to feel comfortable haha.

1Oak will be more $$$ Saturday compared to Friday aka ur min will be more.

even with a "celebrity" performance?

Hit up this host

Joey Orr 15868734876

Tell him I sent you (text him)
How many people in group, ratio and what u can afford. Should be able to do a b2g1 maybe even b1g1. Give him a proper tip.

If u get a b1g1 should be less than 500. Tip 200 and u will have a nice table.

Hit up this host

Joey Orr 15868734876

Tell him I sent you (text him)
How many people in group, ratio and what u can afford. Should be able to do a b2g1 maybe even b1g1. Give him a proper tip.

If u get a b1g1 should be less than 500. Tip 200 and u will have a nice table.

Ecook repped I will hit you up closer as trip approaches.

Btw the way when hitting this dude up, should we say ecook sent us? lol

Ecook repped I will hit you up closer as trip approaches.

Btw the way when hitting this dude up, should we say ecook sent us? lol

Message me, I'll tell u my real name. Have a stalker that reads everything I write on here... So I need to be cautious lol.

Back
Top Bottom