Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

alright guys i need advice -

so my trip was originally 4 guys, but now its 6 guys :smh: i already booked a regular room with 2 queen beds at the luxor which definitely wont be enough space.

should i upgrade now to the suite? or wait and try to do the sandwich to get an upgrade?

option 3: book a suite at another hotel

Going in 11 days.......... Thurs - leave sun

Gameplan subject to change
Thurs - Drais
Fri - Encore Beach Club then 10ak
Sat - Wet Republic then Marquee

Also I saw Think Like a Man 2 ..and they hit up a topless pool spot Venus...i'm aware there are a few ...anyone been before? experiences? are they better than the pool day clubs? thanks

Any other night clubs good for Thursday nights? Recommendations? thanks

Last edited:
Anybody going to be in Vegas July 18-19 :nerd:

I might be out there rolling lone wolf. Got a free room to crash at, just deciding if I should book my flight..

Anybody going to be in Vegas July 18-19 :nerd:

I might be out there rolling lone wolf. Got a free room to crash at, just deciding if I should book my flight..

why wouldn't you book homie? you got a free room....if i had a free room I would book ASAP .....lol

Question fellas 1OAK on a Friday or Saturday night is there a bottle minimum for 4 guys to get bottle service?

Also Im curious to know about Drais, i've heard mixed reviews about it

Im going in August by the way

Cant wait to move from this punk *** city. LV is def a place to visit and not live...worst decision ever!

How long you been living out there? I was thinking about going to school in Vegas but wasn't sure how regular life was. Other than being hot and dry as hell what do you not like about it?

Any nters that want to link this weekend, PM me. My squad is about 10deep. Hitting tao tonight, EBC tomorrow

Man I wish I was out there this weekend. Haven't been for July 4th since 2011. It's my favorite holiday weekend. Summer officially started and all pool parties in full force. Not insanely crowded or overpriced like LDW and MDW.

Plus world cup too? :smh:

I was at Wet Republic last week on Monday. Saw Mexico play before Calvin Harris tore it up. Too burned out to go out that night tho :smh:

I was at Wet Republic last week on Monday. Saw Mexico play before Calvin Harris tore it up. Too burned out to go out that night tho :smh:

Pretty sure I would have drank myself to death if I was out there the weekend of USA vs Portugal

If I was out there this weekend
Rage hard tonight

Tomorrow
France vs Germany at 9 while grabbing brunch
Rage at EBC and watch Brazil vs Colombia there
Smash
Nap or gamble
Rage for 'Murica that night

Damnit if I had the money I would hop on a flight right now

on sunday i went to vegas for 16hrs. met up with some coworkers and had dinner at giada then went to drais. it was cool but theres so much open space in there.

Back
Top Bottom