Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Finalized schedule for next week: July 16th-19th

Thurs night: The Bank
Friday afternoon: Rehab/Tao Beach
Friday night: Omnia (Calvin Harris)
Saturday afternoon: Marquee/Light Dayclub
Saturday night: Drais (Big Sean)
Sunday afternoon: Summer League Semis (if Lakers or Wolves are playing)
Sunday night: XS Nightswim

Monday drive back to LA.

Trip report to follow if memory allows for me to do so.

Last edited:
No its just a regular couch. You can see it in this vid: 

Folks that I met up with that stayed in those rooms had a folding mattress brought. Might be extra per night tho.

This reminds of a good tip: if you're ever wondering what a room actually looks like, go on YouTube. Pretty much every room in Vegas has some sort of bootleg video tour that gives you a good idea of what the room is like. Obviously, this doesn't really apply a standard room at a cheaper hotel, because you know what you're getting. But for nicer rooms, suites, etc. it's good to have that visual before plunking a bunch of money down.

This reminds of a good tip: if you're ever wondering what a room actually looks like, go on YouTube. Pretty much every room in Vegas has some sort of bootleg video tour that gives you a good idea of what the room is like. Obviously, this doesn't really apply a standard room at a cheaper hotel, because you know what you're getting. But for nicer rooms, suites, etc. it's good to have that visual before plunking a bunch of money down.

This.

Just got done the pool party. Trying to figure out tonight, its gonna be me and a couple guys and like 3 girls.

Heard that 50 cent and Trey Songz are at Drais tonight.

Just got done the pool party. Trying to figure out tonight, its gonna be me and a couple guys and like 3 girls.

You're in Vegas. Get off NT, bro.

And, yes, 50 is at Drai's tonight. Birthday party. I'd stay very far away from that ratchet show.

You're in Vegas. Get off NT, bro.

And, yes, 50 is at Drai's tonight. Birthday party. I'd stay very far away from that ratchet show.

Lol, we want the ratchets. It's only 6pm, resting up right now before we go hard the rest of the night until like 6-7am again.

Y'all have fun for me I'm put here in the middle of nowhere
nobody+ever+pays+me+in+gum+paid+meme+guy.jpg

I doubt EBC does reentry. I know Wet doesn't. Too much of a hassle having the put people back through the security checkpoints

Got a table at ebc and got stamped and left to repark the car and went back but they giving us trouble getting back in smh. Prally should of never left

Im at xs now. looks kinda dead and i got here late lol

nevermind its poppin at the pool.

Last edited:
For any of the somewhat locals, do you ever roll last minute solo? I figure you can still profit off from the low key and no name lounges and bars.

I'm sure Ecook thought or done this himself :lol:

Sometimes the weekend plan falls through and I think about going solo since it's only a several hour drive.

So what's up with this XS nightswim :nerd:

how was the tall yambs looking?
Them NTAWG?

Best party in Vegas

Don't know about tall yambs bc I never check for them but bad ones of every race there. Highest quality females
I plan on going to Vegas for E birthday but I'm down for whatever while I'm out there.

If I don't make a random one day trip before the summer is over

Back
Top Bottom