Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Ok yesterday was the most fun night. had a table at xs with a few of my boys. got turnt up more than usual. picked up a few yambs n brought them to the table. they were pretty chill. Was just heated i threw up at the club n left immediately. At least it was the end of the night. it was my first time the whole trip. Having both the vodka and henny aint help lol
Damn son 
laugh.gif

I know the feeling, I didnt leave doe...I kept it going 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn son 
laugh.gif

I know the feeling, I didnt leave doe...I kept it going 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol

my buddy threw up in the silver ice bucket that they bring the bottles in at LAX, The security was having it and gave us all the boot... it was pretty deep into the night soo it wasnt too bad.. still gets clowned till this day.

2 days away!

Thurs Flosstradamus at Surrender/Encore Night swim
Fri Day NBA summer league or wing it to a pool party
Fri Day Calvin Harris Omnia hiphop room 
Sat Day Pre sale Calvin Harris Wet Republic
Sat Night Trey Songz Drais table dance floor 
Sun Day Winging it
Sun Night Kaskade XS night swim

We got a big suite at Ceasers we might throw a party Fri and Sat.

:nerd:

Finally starting to set up the events for my homies Bachelor Party next weekend. So far we've got a table confirmed for Friday at Drais. Future hosting and performing. I'm expecting nothing but thots and ratchets. Should be entertaining to say the least :lol:

Looks like ill be making another trip out there for mayweather's fight in september...ima do the 24 hour shift as my cuz calls it..fly in friday- get a room for that night and be out all saturday then hop on the plane sunday

diff chicks. sorry shouldve clarified :lol:

he couldve smashed on sat as well but.. long story. rather have the story instead of the smash cause it wasnt my D

GAWD I LOVE VEGAS

Last edited:
lol

my buddy threw up in the silver ice bucket that they bring the bottles in at LAX, The security was having it and gave us all the boot... it was pretty deep into the night soo it wasnt too bad.. still gets clowned till this day.

lol I had a buddy do the same exact thing when we got bottles at Tryst one time but he didn't get kicked out.

Instead I was the one who got kicked out for throwing up in the restroom lol :smh:

I still remember leaving the restroom and having a bouncer point up a flight of stairs, going up said flight of stairs and suddenly being on Las Vegas Blvd.

I ended up being able to get back into Tryst and back to our table because my stamp was never crossed out hahahaha

ill be out there as well that weekend For the fight.
Should be epic.

Where you staying?

Damn thats fight weekend. Didn't even realize.

going to stay either with my boy who lives in henderson or this girl I'm talking to who is staying at Cancun Resort. :nerd: :stoneface:

Nothing is officially booked except for the girls place. I'll keep you posted fam.

Back
Top Bottom