Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going to Vegas 9/11-9/14. Been over 3 years since I been there.

Recommendations on clubs and pool parties? It's 4 guys btw.

Going to Vegas 9/11-9/14. Been over 3 years since I been there.

Recommendations on clubs and pool parties? It's 4 guys btw.

ill be out there as well

FYI its fight weekend so prices gon be pretty stupid anywhere you go and I almost forgot that it is also NFL opening day

ebc is as an establishment is better, but Zedd has run his course. May get a better crowd with Afro. Either way both places will be happening.

Zedd is coming down from his peak but I don't think Afro is a better draw.

I'd do EBC for sure

ill be out there as well

FYI its fight weekend so prices gon be pretty stupid anywhere you go and I almost forgot that it is also NFL opening day

It's also Mexican Independence, which is huge in Vegas. Everything is gonna be OD that weekend.

Zedd is coming down from his peak but I don't think Afro is a better draw.

I'd do EBC for sure

Yeah you're right. Afro hasn't had a hit in a minute.

What happened to the Avicii hype tho? Never liked that guy. There is a new wave of EDM djs that I think are better.

Yeah you're right. Afro hasn't had a hit in a minute.

What happened to the Avicii hype tho? Never liked that guy. There is a new wave of EDM djs that I think are better.

Last summer was probably his summer. Dude was all over.

Seems like he's been in Europe all summer, back in Vegas in Sep.

Who are the new EDM artists?

I swear it's the same 10-15 cats on BPM when I'm in the car :lol:

Word is Eilliot letting dudes get on his table for free for his bday tho :pimp:

A lot of those DJs spend a lot of time in Europe from post-EDC into August. They'll all be around more starting LDW. As for Avicii, he brings out a ton of girls, but is really boring live. Same with Calvin Harris. Those guys are producers masquerading as DJs (and don't try to hide it). Same with Guetta.

A lot of those DJs spend a lot of time in Europe from post-EDC into August. They'll all be around more starting LDW. As for Avicii, he brings out a ton of girls, but is really boring live. Same with Calvin Harris. Those guys are producers masquerading as DJs (and don't try to hide it). Same with Guetta.

So true but I don't care as long as they bring out the chicks.

I can barely remember Guetta's set at EBC earlier this year but the talent was great

Heading to Vegas in early October for me and my girls anniversary. :D
Going to get there saturday afternoon, leave sunday

Looking for the best deal on a standard room. Doesn't need to be fancy. Wondering where I should start looking? :nerd:

Usually I stay at a suite at the Aria or Vdara, but I've stayed at the majority of the hotels.

Trying to catch that Beatles LOVE show at the Mirage. I've always wanted to go. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Any help would most def be appreciated .:nthat:

Thanks NT Fam

Last edited:
My dudes getting married.

Found a package with flights from the east coast for

Weds - Mon

650 per person at Aria?

Good deal or should I cancel and look around? :nerd:

April 20 - 25 :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

That's a good deal bro. I see a couple other deals for Luxor, Mirage, Monte Carlo, Excalibur, etc. that may save a couple dollars on Expedia but I'd rather stay at Aira if had to pick between the ones mentioned.

Going this weekend and staying at Cosmo, can't wait.

Best club for hip-hop these days? Or am I stuck with Marquee? Can't really mess with all this EDM, man :smh:

Going this weekend and staying at Cosmo, can't wait.

Best club for hip-hop these days? Or am I stuck with Marquee? Can't really mess with all this EDM, man :smh:

1OAK is open format and will have varying degrees of hip hop depending on the DJ/special guest. Same with Drais, Tao and Tryst.

Hakkasan has a hip hop room but it's small like Marquee's

So if I'm heading out tomorrow through Sunday, should I plan anything? Or can me and a bunch of guys just "figure it out?" Vegas n00b

Just be sure to hit up LAX at Luxor. Place pops off :smokin

Wait did e jus giv a shot out to a non toer 0 club.applause sir to you if u were serious.

I like lax but didnt think u wid ever step foot in luxor. I gotta try to bit drais fight weekend

Going next week for a few days with the wife and hate taking shuttle and taxi's to and from airport.

Anyone suggest a good car/limo services from and to airport?

Back
Top Bottom