Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going next week for a few days with the wife and hate taking shuttle and taxi's to and from airport.

Anyone suggest a good car/limo services from and to airport?

Everyone always recommends Presidential, probably can't go wrong with them tbh. Includes a bottle of champagne on the way there and they will stop at a store if you want them to.

Promoters should start booking Kaytranada and these new wave of dance DJ's.

All these EDM DJ's recycle the same ****

Promoters should start booking Kaytranada and these new wave of dance DJ's.

All these EDM DJ's recycle the same ****

Yeah, because promoters do all the bookings in Vegas lol. The GMs of the major clubs pretty much lock in all the bookings.

Also, listening to some sets of the dude you mentioned...sounds nice as background music. Would never work at a mega club. They want energy, not put people to sleep.

Anyone suggest a laid back (no EDM blasting) club/bar to have drinks and relax. Not looking for any dancing just good chill atmosphere.

Last edited:
Just got back from a trip with my girl.
I can see why some of y'all need party favors to keep you going :lol: the struggle to wake up after a long *** night of drinking is getting harder and harder as I get older, just to repeat the same cycle again :lol:

If any of you go to omnia, buy presale tix. The GA line was long AF (that's an understatement). Omnia was cool, hip hop room was packed. DJ jazzy Jeff was spinning. Afrojack was in the main room. Would def go again, minus the line to get in

Struggled to wake up the next day to hit up EBC. Didn't take long to get in. Party was crackin, but the talent wasn't as good as other times I've been there. I was with my gf so I didn't care, but it's nice to have a lil eye candy.
Hit up xs night swim later over seeing 50 cent at drai's. Place seemed chill, but once the main Dj came on, place got crazy! Took forever to get a drink, they need more bars/bartenders open.

Had dinner at mastros Monday night and planned to just chill. Hit up marquee (for a drink) since we were staying at Cosmo, and that later turned into countless drinks and not going to sleep til 6 am :lol: Dj vice was there, played pretty good music. Floyd mayweather was there, kinda surprised since he's a few weeks away from a fight

Tried to hit up Nier but dude is busier than the girls at the rhino :lol:

That quick 45 minute flight back home is :pimp: as you feel like death.

Last edited:
Unless I know I have a few days off to recover when I get back I can't do more than 2 nights. The exception is if I'm going with my girl but she's not a huge clubber so we actually get some sleep.

@mr jordan04 since you have a gf, and I'm on the westside now... What's good with her friends!?
nerd.gif

And I have never seen so many guys (with other guys) take selfies and/or record selfie videos as I did at EBC :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom