Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

XS (the GOAT)
Hakkasan
Marquee
Omnia (from what I've heard)
Surrender

Drais Beach Club is legit. Nightclub isn't as good IMO but have only been twice

These clubs play rap too? Drais was super lit and Chris breezy with the dance moves made it even more lit.

Group of my boys just went this past weekend and they said it's the best they've been to also lol

Gotta try a couple of the ones u listed next time.... If they play hip hop

Going to Vegas in a few weeks. I finally get to try In-N-out for the first time.

Prepare for disappointment. Waste of a trip off strip.

Yeah people don't realize that In N out is strictly a good fast-food burger. It's in the same price range as McDonalds, Wendys, BK etc and it crushes those but it's still just a simple fast food burger. Not worth putting any special effort into.

XS (the GOAT)
Hakkasan
Marquee
Omnia (from what I've heard)
Surrender

Drais Beach Club is legit. Nightclub isn't as good IMO but have only been twice

These clubs play rap too? Drais was super lit and Chris breezy with the dance moves made it even more lit.

Group of my boys just went this past weekend and they said it's the best they've been to also lol

Hakkasan, Marquee, and Omnia all have hip hop rooms.

The amount of hip-hop you hear at XS and Surrender can vary and depends on who's spinning.

IMO it's Vegas and you should look for the best club with the best women and the music should be a secondary, if not tertiary, concern.

Drais nightclub isn't close to the best club in Vegas but it is solid. You'll find much better talent at the places I listed.

XS is basically trap and hip-hop on Sundays and Mondays now, especially with Nightswim starting up. Fridays and Saturdays are for straight ahead EDM. Surrender is the same way, but with even more trap. Look at the lineups.

Also, the clubs worth going to won't play much straight ahead rap. It attracts a bad crowd and the music is too slow and kills the energy in the room.

I love drais man.

Got a table there for future MDW and a cabana that Sunday for sundrais.

Didn't wanna have tables at the same spot twice but as group we weren't missing future or sundrais pool party. Lol.

Still looking for a Friday day move, Saturday day/night play and Sunday night play.

I'll vouch for Drai's. It's a gorgeous club. The view of the strip is incredible, too.

Never understood why people refuse to venture out of their comfort zone. Especially in Vegas of all places

Never understood why people refuse to venture out of their comfort zone. Especially in Vegas of all places

THIS

When I hear people wanting to go to places like Gallery or Chateau, I'm like you can get that crowd and music at home, why do that in Vegas.

If you're coming to Vegas to club then you gotta hit up at least one or two of the major spots.

Drains is cool and all... Still not cracking the top 5, and IDC if CB is out there handing out 100s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I personally don't have a problem with it but that fist pumping ish gets old real quick. But I like to dance so that may be have something to do with it.

So six to a room is not that bad if most don't care about a couch or floor. You can get a nice room with two queen beds and couch.

I have done $60 a day many times and had a blast in my younger days. I'm drinking tall boys from CVS, eating Fast food a few days and maybe splurging one night. Nothing wrong with Fat Burger and Budweisers. IMO clubs and bottle service ridiculously overrated unless you have it like that. Don't get it twisted if y'all look fly and can talk plenty of quality female companionship from free bars.

Fam, I can do this at home.

Why would I go all the way to Vegas just to drink tall boys, eat McDonalds, and sleep in a room with 6 dudes over 30, possibly on the floor? That's some frat house college lifestyle **** :lol:

I'm not about that cheapskate life when I'm on vacation, especially in Vegas.

I personally don't have a problem with it but that fist pumping ish gets old real quick. But I like to dance so that may be have something to do with it.

Hakkasan, Omnia and Marquee all have hip hop rooms for when folks get tired of fist pumping.

If you're over 30 there is no way 6 people should be in one room. If I do a group trip, it's 2 people per room. I'm not in my 20s anymore. I said this a while ago in the thread but I had a blast in "The Bank". They played rap and r&b the whole night.

Would be dope if XS used Jardin as a hip-hip room or it turned it to a hip-hop club after 10:30-11.

Keep in mind that XS was built before Vegas clubs really had multiple rooms like Marquee, Hak, etc. do. There's not much they can do, and they're certainly not turning a restaurant into a hip-hop room at night. That's a logistical nightmare.

Would be dope if XS used Jardin as a hip-hip room or it turned it to a hip-hop club after 10:30-11.

Keep in mind that XS was built before Vegas clubs really had multiple rooms like Marquee, Hak, etc. do. There's not much they can do, and they're certainly not turning a restaurant into a hip-hop room at night. That's a logistical nightmare.

Yeah I think XS is doing just fine

Also, there's the fact Steven Wynn wouldn't be caught dead with a club room on his property dedicated to mainstream hip-hop. He doesn't want that crowd on at Wynncore.

Fam, I can do this at home.

Why would I go all the way to Vegas just to drink tall boys, eat McDonalds, and sleep in a room with 6 dudes over 30, possibly on the floor? That's some frat house college lifestyle **** :lol:

I'm not about that cheapskate life when I'm on vacation, especially in Vegas.
This

Also, there's the fact Steven Wynn wouldn't be caught dead with a club room on his property dedicated to mainstream hip-hop. He doesn't want that crowd on at Wynncore.

And what crowd is that?

That's true. In my mind I was thinking something like lavo.

This. There is a stereotype about hip-hop clubs but if you pick the cream of the crop and make it exclusive then no need to worry.

Back
Top Bottom