Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

does the $20 trick still work? lol

Depends on the hotel (doesn't work at Wynn/Encore) and supply. If it's a busy weekend, forget it. Also, a place like Palazzo doesn't have much to upgrade to other than maybe a non-view room to a view room.

Doesn't hurt to try yall. If they say no, they say no. Get your $20 back and that's the end of it.

Worked even at Cosmo for me. Went from the basic studio to the one with a balcony.

Doesn't hurt to try yall. If they say no, they say no. Get your $20 back and that's the end of it.

Worked even at Cosmo for me. Went from the basic studio to the one with a balcony.

it definitely works at Cosmo. That's actually a place with one of the higher success rates. And, if they don't upgrade your room type, they will definitely put you on a higher floor.

A friend of a friend is a resident DJ at Omnia. Told us to come out there whenever and he'll hook it up.

I went to Vegas the wrongs years of my life on family vacations back in the day. I need to get out there as an adult.

Last edited:
A friend of a friend is a resident DJ at Omnia. Told us to come out there whenever and he'll hook it up.

I went to Vegas the wrongs years of my life on family vacations back in the day. I need to get out there as an adult.
I'm trying to do a weekend this summer too. I just go here and there to get my fix in.

Thats a come up.

going to wet republic next weekend for tiesto....are you allowed to wear nba jerseys to the day pool parties????

it is necessary to but tickets for Drais before hand?

Not necessary but you'll get in much quicker and are guaranteed entry before a certain time. That doesn't mean you won't get in after that time, but If the club reaches capacity, you get priority over the GA line.

If tickets are available, it's always smarter to have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloBIMMER View Post

going to wet republic next weekend for tiesto....are you allowed to wear nba jerseys to the day pool parties????

I would not recommend it unless you are dropping $$$.

whats that mean they only let people willing to spend alot wear jerseys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloBIMMER View Post

I would not recommend it unless you are dropping $$$.

whats that mean they only let people willing to spend alot wear jerseys?
if your dropping real paper you can get in wearing pretty much anything..

Back
Top Bottom