Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloBIMMER View Post

going to wet republic next weekend for tiesto....are you allowed to wear nba jerseys to the day pool parties????

I would not recommend it unless you are dropping $$$.

whats that mean they only let people willing to spend alot wear jerseys?

Pretty much. Thats what vegas is built on.

Wait you cant wear anything to the day parties? Im surprised but good to know now before going

YMMV but safest bet is swim trunks and a tee shirt.

Wait you cant wear anything to the day parties? Im surprised but good to know now before going
few years ago i was wearing board shorts under cargo shorts and the dude at the entrance made me take off my cargos before entering... This was at EBC

This last year at Rehab i literally walked in with no shoes/sandals... Might be the difference in quality between the spots, or just the person workin the door. lol

Swimwear is preferred.

For regular GA:
No bball shorts
No jerseys
No cheap wife beaters

My standard is swim trunks/board shorts with a tee or graphic tank, a fitted and flip flops

Nice thanks for that information guys. First time visiting Vegas with my dudes soon so just want to be prepared and not surprised

few years ago i was wearing board shorts under cargo shorts and the dude at the entrance made me take off my cargos before entering... This was at EBC

This last year at Rehab i literally walked in with no shoes/sandals... Might be the difference in quality between the spots, or just the person workin the door. lol

Somewhat same story with EBC. About 4 years ago, I was wearing chino shorts and a tee and I was meeting up my crew at our cabana. I went up to one of the security guards and said I have a cabana, he lifts the rope to let me in then says "Sorry, I can't let you in because you need to be wearing swim trunks". I laughed and called the host, then walked right in.

It differs on the spots for sure not really the door. They treat day clubs just like night clubs.

If you guys love steak, go to Gordon Ramsay Steak
Their rib eye is A1
It's expensive but worth it

If you guys love steak, go to Gordon Ramsay Steak
Their rib eye is A1
It's expensive but worth it

Headed to Cut next month. Super excited.

Had Delmonico's a few times. It's excellent as well.

What do you guys think of this? http://www.viator.com/updateShoppingCartItem.jspa?itemId=574354320

seems like a good way to hit a couple spots and save money

I am always skeptical about these things. Also, you'll just be in GA lines waiting with everyone else. Rather avoid the lines...well not all of them. :wink:

:smokin

Yeah the only site I trust with these things is Jackcolton.

Never understood why people refuse to venture out of their comfort zone. Especially in Vegas of all places
Truth. I was your typical hip hip and r&b head all my life until I started going to Vegas multiple times a year. I wanted to be at all the top clubs but the edm music was just killing me. Only consolation was the talent of females that would be there, incredible. As time went on I got comfortable with the music and now actually like some it. Not really the hardcore fist pumping stuff but I really dig the trance/progressive trance/and progressive house stuff. Some of the top dj's who spin that are Above & Beyond and Armin Van Buren. I also like some of the hard stuff but only tracks that incorporate hip hop songs. So basically that's all I mess with in vegas is edm clubs: Omnia, XS, Encore Beach, and Wet Republic. I love it!

And like others have said, alcohol and fine girls makes music you don't like alot more tolerable :smile:

Impromptu trip meeting up with some of the homies from back east for a couple days in a few weeks. Love the convenience of being so close. And hitting up again in July for the Summer league.

Got back from Vegas this Morning.

Wet Republic had dimes everywhere and was lit. Went to Tao Beach the day before and Wet Republic blew it away.

Sapphires 
laugh.gif
devil.gif
 coming from my small town local club with 15 girls max, to over a 100 baddies. Not to mention the lovely Eva Lovia was in there.

Chateau was pretty good, but I hate how you can't sit anyway unless you have a table.

Hakasan was cool but EDM heavy.

Coming from a college town it was a shock to have drinks priced at $25+

Hope to be back for new years, or at least next May.

Last edited:
Got back from Vegas this Morning.

Wet Republic had dimes everywhere and was lit. Went to Tao Beach the day before and Wet Republic blew it away.
Sapphires :lol: :evil:  coming from my small town local club with 15 girls max, to over a 100 baddies. Not to mention the lovely Eva Lovia was in there.
Chateau was pretty good, but I hate how you can't sit anyway unless you have a table.
Hakasan was cool but EDM heavy.
Coming from a college town it was a shock to have drinks priced at $25+

Hope to be back for new years, or at least next May.

I can't think of any club that has a decent place to sit if you don't have a table. And, yeah, there's a bit of sticker shock on drink prices if you're not used to it. A vodka Red Bull at XS is $20. But they do pour stronger in Vegas and drinks are a bit bigger, so that's a plus.

It's funny, because I see college kids back home step out of their comfort zone (the crappy dives) and go out to the major clubs in town. The $3.50 well vodka soda they're used to is now $7. That's bad enough, and a Vegas club is basically double that price. Forget the local club, and imagine the college kid who goes to Vegas when they're used to just the $3.50 well, and now they're paying $13 dollars for the same drink lol.

Last edited:
Sitting down and having a homebase is the biggest plus of having a table plus not dealing with the bar lines

Cosmo set up 7/22-25 :nthat:

Friday - Marquee
Sat - Wet, ? haven't decided between Omnia, Drais or Jewel. Jewel is new, across the street at Aria, so the stamp trick could work :lol:
Sunday - Summer League, Nightswim :smokin

Exactly what my co-worker said a year or two ago, glad you mentioned this because the Jackify deal had Tao beach Saturday, but I keep hearing about Wet being lit

Last edited:

Friday - Marquee
Sat - Wet, ? haven't decided between Omnia, Drais or Jewel. Jewel is new, across the street at Aria, so the stamp trick could work :lol:

Exactly what my co-worker said a year or two ago, glad you mentioned this because the Jackify deal had Tao beach Saturday, but I keep hearing about Wet being lit

Yeah Tao beach while cool isn't on the same level as the big dogs like EBC and Wet. Great value option though with VIP.

Friday - Marquee
I'm going to be at the Wynn. Let's link up, bro.

Going to Vegas this weekend with my boys from Miami, they are meeting me there, I'm driving from San Diego. First time going. Staying at the MGM Grand. I see Drais is charging $75 for Future on Friday and Trey Songz on Saturday. Is this just last minute pricing? What is the price at the door going to get me for? :lol:

I wanted to stay under 1.5k for the 3-4 days but after reading the last 20 pages, seems impossible with what they will be charging to get in these dayclubs and nightclubs, drinks, food.

Going to Vegas this weekend with my boys from Miami, they are meeting me there, I'm driving from San Diego. First time going. Staying at the MGM Grand. I see Drais is charging $75 for Future on Friday and Trey Songz on Saturday. Is this just last minute pricing? What is the price at the door going to get me for? :lol:

I wanted to stay under 1.5k for the 3-4 days but after reading the last 20 pages, seems impossible with what they will be charging to get in these dayclubs and nightclubs, drinks, food.

1.5k shouldn't be hard at all.

How crowded is it during EDC weekend? I was originally planning to fly out there for Money in the Bank but now I'm having second thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom