Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Do hotels like Cosmo / Aria / Cesars ever go on sale? I'd like to stay there but they are a bit steep for my budget.

Going oct 20 - oct 24. Man quick turn around from last trip (end of June) :lol: but its my boys bachelor party so it's a must. Staying in the same wraparound suite at cosmo as last time but got the southeast corner instead of northeast :smh. Wanted us to pay 2k more for better view. Got me ****** up :x. Going to do bottles at 1oak Friday night as usual. What do you guys suggest for Saturday night. Also what are these foam pool parties they do? Any info is appreciated

Going oct 20 - oct 24. Man quick turn around from last trip (end of June) :lol: but its my boys bachelor party so it's a must. Staying in the same wraparound suite at cosmo as last time but got the southeast corner instead of northeast :smh. Wanted us to pay 2k more for better view. Got me ****** up :x. Going to do bottles at 1oak Friday night as usual. What do you guys suggest for Saturday night. Also what are these foam pool parties they do? Any info is appreciated

Drais is where it's at if you wanna be somewhere live on a Saturday night. Even Friday night also.

As for pool parties, EBC (encore beach club) is lit, and drais also. I heard wet republic is koo. But I'd go to EBC over anything else, buy your tickets in advance online, it'll probably be sold out at the door. Friday's at the hard rock the pool (should be) is free, it's a "lite" version of rehab. But Sunday's at rehab is better, but not free.

Drais is where it's at if you wanna be somewhere live on a Saturday night. Even Friday night also.

As for pool parties, EBC (encore beach club) is lit, and drais also. I heard wet republic is koo. But I'd go to EBC over anything else, buy your tickets in advance online, it'll probably be sold out at the door. Friday's at the hard rock the pool (should be) is free, it's a "lite" version of rehab. But Sunday's at rehab is better, but not free.
went to drais over the summer with the wife... it was sooo many women in that spot it was sick... even if i was dolo i wouldve had a hard time trying to decide which girl i would talk to... the ratio was easily 8 to 1 ... we were trying to figure out why it was sooooo many chicks, (i wasnt complaining) , but relaized trey songz had a 45 minute set at 1 oclock.. it was live... 

we stayed at planet hollywood which is pretty dope... 

went to drais over the summer with the wife... it was sooo many women in that spot it was sick... even if i was dolo i wouldve had a hard time trying to decide which girl i would talk to... the ratio was easily 8 to 1 ... we were trying to figure out why it was sooooo many chicks, (i wasnt complaining) , but relaized trey songz had a 45 minute set at 1 oclock.. it was live... 

we stayed at planet hollywood which is pretty dope... 

I was there that night also. I went there after marquee (avoid marquee). Easily 8-1 ratio for drais. I think every club that weekend had a brotha performing, The Weeknd, Travis Scott, Jamie foxx, trey songz, j-cole, was out there. So you know it was live that weekend.

Up in Vegas right now. Going to 1oak tonight, strip club tomorrow night what spot to checkout for tomorrow?

Ferris wheel on Groupon.

Walk the strip, check out the fountain show.

Go to Fremont and party/gamble/drink.

Gamble til ya drunk and hit a nightclub at 12AM. Try n make prior arrangements, even if it's finding any type of deal on Twitter.

I found $15 cover for guy and free cover +1 drink for lady on twitter by getting on a guest list via twitter.

Best way to get a girl is go up to her and read a poem

"When I see
A beautiful sunrise
When I see
The pretty night skies
When I see
A colorful rainbow
When I see
Blooming flowers in a row
When I see
A lusciously red rose
I am glad you are
The one my heart chose"
Do not do this lol.

Last edited:
Need advice on where to do bottles this next coming up Saturday. Just wanna have fun with the boys with good music and beautiful girls.

Gonna be in Vegas Veterans day weekend. Any of yall gonna be out there? Vegas rookie here, any advice on what to do would be very helpful lol.

I was finna be out there December just after xmas but going to didneyland instead [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Possibly be out there early Jan for a day trip. We'll see.

How's the internet at Cosmo? Gonna be out here for Halloween wknd and want to cop the b/w 350s

Back
Top Bottom