Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

My wife's friend is in Vegas right now and put down $1k on #16 on the roulette table and hit to win $35k 
eek.gif

Debating on flying out for Halloween weekendand just catching the Pablo tour over there. These Vegas withdrawals are too real.

Just found out that this chick at my job and few of her friends will be in Vegas the same week me and my boy are going. One of her girls hit me up about a surprise party bus tour on Sat 24th for her birthday. So far this trip is looking pretty promising :pimp: Anyone been on a night crawl party bus club tour?

Just found out that this chick at my job and few of her friends will be in Vegas the same week me and my boy are going. One of her girls hit me up about a surprise party bus tour on Sat 24th for her birthday. So far this trip is looking pretty promising :pimp: Anyone been on a night crawl party bus club tour?

I did it once. I think the general consensus here is to avoid them, but it was ok. I think it was like $40 or something, and we went to 3 spots. Free drinks are provided on the bus en route to each club, and you get express entry into each establishment.

We called it the night of the okey doke, because we didn't end up going to the clubs that they said we were going to on the website.

1st stop was the Foundation Room at the Mandalay Bay. It was cool, just small. Good music and some decent talent.

Then we went to Surrender, which was the highlight of the night. You had the option to stay at the spot you liked best, and not get back on the bus, which is what we should've done here, because the next spot was trash.

The last stop for the party bus was Chateau at Paris, which was absolutely dead, compared to Surrender. The setup of the place was nice, but the execution wasn't.

Some people on our bus were cool, but the chicks in our group were subpar. Since you know the group of chicks on yours, you should be fine I guess.

Just make sure you know the spots you're going to before you book.

I heard mixed reviews about those party bus club tours. From what I interpret, just show up without any big expectations. The cost of the bus should cover itself because it includes cover charge to the clubs you hit. From what I read, you really only spend approx 15-20 mins in the bus and they provide beer and champagne.

Should be fun if there'll be some birds in the mix.

I'll be meeting up some birds from Dallas on Sat too. The game plan for Sat will be to meet em up when they land, hit minus 5 for a couple drinks, gamble and pregame a bit, then hit Hakassan for Tiesto.

Thanks for the input fellas. Too be honest, I'm not really going into the situation with any high expectations. I'm really looking at the idea of only spending $47 bucks on complementary drinks and entry fees at the clubs. Which I'll be saving money. I do like the idea of choosing from 3 different clubs. Just hope we end up at a dope spot! But well see...

Thanks for the input fellas.

I wouldn't do it, they prob have you meeting up at some weaker spot at 10PM. which means hustling out of your hotel at 9:30PM :x :smh:

personally, i'm more the type to relax....get my pregame meal in, head back to the room, shower, pregame liq, pregame :smokin, then head out.

keep in mind clubs don't pop until around midnight, when people start showing up, which is why I walk in around ~12:25. feature artist come on around 12:45-1AM.

so more or less pointless to be anywhere before midnight-ish. same thing in LA.

Last edited:
I'll be in Vegas tomorrow night through Sunday afternoon. Down to link up with any NTers that's in town. Gonna be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What's best hotel deals in Vegas? Didn't think to check prior but need to know for the future. We got a sweet at Aria right now

Thanks for the input fellas. Too be honest, I'm not really going into the situation with any high expectations. I'm really looking at the idea of only spending $47 bucks on complementary drinks and entry fees at the clubs. Which I'll be saving money. I do like the idea of choosing from 3 different clubs. Just hope we end up at a dope spot! But well see...

Let's say you get to the 2nd spot and are really enjoying it, then you'll have the option to stay there and forget about going to the 3rd spot.

Don't let curiosity get the best of you, as there are countless stories of people who wish they stayed at a previous spot.

Got back yesterday but I've been asleep all day lol here's a quick trip report

Stayed at the Aria, beautiful hotel

View media item 2174598
First thing we did Friday night was hit the high roller ferris wheel. Perfect way to set the weekend. Got a drink and enjoyed the view. It's about a 30 min ride.

View media item 2174599
Saturday afternoon - WET Republic with Steve Aoki. Bought presales, got there about 30 mins after opening, no line. Probably my favorite party. Place was packed with beautiful women.

Saturday night - Marquee with French Montana. If you're going to get a table, get one inside lol didn't feel like part of the party.

View media item 2174600
Sunday afternoon - EBC with Zedd. My favorite venue. Got a table in front of the DJ in the shade. Location was clutch with the women as well

View media item 2174602
Saturday night - XS nightswim with David Guetta. Bought presales, got there about an hour after opening, 20-25 min wait.
I got way too lit early at EBC to fully enjoy this party lol but as far as the performance and the visuals, this one was my favorite

View media item 2174603
Monday afternoon - lounged at the Aria pool then went Downtown. I've never been, hotels are dated but the gambling tables were cheaper.

Monday night - Dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak. Food was expensive but delicious. Before this, we had been eating nothing but Starbucks and pizza lol
Then Marquee with DJ Vice. We got a table inside but towards the back, still much better than outside.

Tuesday - lounged at the Aria pool again before checking out. Went to seafood city to get some Jollibee/Red Ribbon before taking the red eye back

Wish I took more pics, can't wait to go back!

Got back yesterday but I've been asleep all day lol here's a quick trip report

Stayed at the Aria, beautiful hotel

View media item 2174598
First thing we did Friday night was hit the high roller ferris wheel. Perfect way to set the weekend. Got a drink and enjoyed the view. It's about a 30 min ride.

View media item 2174599
Saturday afternoon - WET Republic with Steve Aoki. Bought presales, got there about 30 mins after opening, no line. Probably my favorite party. Place was packed with beautiful women.

Saturday night - Marquee with French Montana. If you're going to get a table, get one inside lol didn't feel like part of the party.

View media item 2174600
Sunday afternoon - EBC with Zedd. My favorite venue. Got a table in front of the DJ in the shade. Location was clutch with the women as well

View media item 2174602
Saturday night - XS nightswim with David Guetta. Bought presales, got there about an hour after opening, 20-25 min wait.
I got way too lit early at EBC to fully enjoy this party lol but as far as the performance and the visuals, this one was my favorite

View media item 2174603
Monday afternoon - lounged at the Aria pool then went Downtown. I've never been, hotels are dated but the gambling tables were cheaper.

Monday night - Dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak. Food was expensive but delicious. Before this, we had been eating nothing but Starbucks and pizza lol
Then Marquee with DJ Vice. We got a table inside but towards the back, still much better than outside.

Tuesday - lounged at the Aria pool again before checking out. Went to seafood city to get some Jollibee/Red Ribbon before taking the red eye back

Wish I took more pics, can't wait to go back!
NICEEEE! Glad you had a good time!

tpfltxl tpfltxl Nice report. You guys went HAM with tables.

For some reason I like the outside cabanas at Marquee more than inside tables. The inside gets way to packed and I gives me anxiety. I like the openness of outside plus you can go in and grab a girl(s) and bring them back to the cabana.

^ haha the girls we had, wanted to go inside to watch French. But I agree, inside was way too packed lol I dipped after a song 

Finally made it to Vegas at 2:30AM. Was supposed to land at 12AM, but there were delays taking off.

Gonna get started early tomorrow with some gambling and drinking.

not too sure where I'ma go for the night festivities though.

When did Light change their format? I haven't been there in a few years, but I see that DJ Mustard and J. Cole are gonna be there this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom