Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Be there on Monday. What's the weather like? Too early for shorts/T's? night time? trying to pack right.

@a blinkin I would convince them to do the bottles, it’s truly the best move. Explain drink prices are 20 and then skipping the line, the 150 entrance, a place to sit, bringing girls etc.

Agreed. That $150 goes a long way towards table rather than a ticket. I'd only consider tickets at sub $40 price points.

Who’s going to be there memorial weekend?

I’m thinking about doing three days in Vegas two days in Los Angeles. Bus rides from Vegas to la cheap?

Memorial Day week in Vegas is an absolute **** show and everything is even more expensive. Bus ride should be aight but I’d rather just fly to LA.

I'll be there May 26-29

Looking to do:

2 Chainz at Drais May 26
Lil Jon at Wet May 27
Mustard at Marquee May 27 night
May 28 still up in the air

Thinking about 2 chainz^ also. Wanted to see wiz but I’ll be gone.

Is the Hoover dam worth going to.

So recap, checked in our hotel around 12am at the Vdara pregamed a little, then we went to this spot fuel bar. Chilled there until 2am then we hit drais after hours and from there we went to some strip club. Friday-Sunday all seemed like a blur & everything happened so quick. We couldn’t get into some of the pool parties because one of our boys had on sweat shorts and they also did not permit anyone wearing socks so we were totally unprepared, I can say everyone in our camp got lucky with a girl or two I could have also if I didn’t get so wasted. Luckily I have everyone a room key cus by the end of the night everyone split up and had there own adventure . I might come this week for EDC still unsure and my body is still not at 100% yet.

Yeah the pool rules are strict, no games there.

Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Easier said than do lol.

So recap, checked in our hotel around 12am at the Vdara pregamed a little, then we went to this spot fuel bar. Chilled there until 2am then we hit drais after hours and from there we went to some strip club. Friday-Sunday all seemed like a blur & everything happened so quick. We couldn’t get into some of the pool parties because one of our boys had on sweat shorts and they also did not permit anyone wearing socks so we were totally unprepared, I can say everyone in our camp got lucky with a girl or two I could have also if I didn’t get so wasted. Luckily I have everyone a room key cus by the end of the night everyone split up and had there own adventure . I might come this week for EDC still unsure and my body is still not at 100% yet.
What pool? My boy went in socks and huaraches

Let me know what you all think of this.

The crew I’m going out there with in 2 weeks is a group that I’ve never been on a Vegas trip before; it’s 2 Vegas virgins, another homie who’s been but didn’t come back with crazy stories, and my wing man who goes with me twice a year. No big deal, everyone has to get their feet wet at some point and it’s good that the rookies have the vets to give them an idea as to what to expect.

Everything is practically solidified except for the move on Friday night. Cats don’t want to do bottle service at Drai’s, and now that price for the general tickets are about $150. I trust Drai’s and don’t mind paying because I know what to expect.

One of the guys suggests going to 1Oak. I’ve never been to 1Oak because the feedback I get about it has been underwhelming. The Friday in particular that we’ll be there, they’ve got Ludacris performing. Nothing against Luda, but I don’t see him drawing a lit crowd like that.

What other spots would you all recommend that would give us a good mix of rap and pop?

1Oak is FLAMES, at least the night I was there. It was a Saturday night. I would def do Drai’s over 1Oak though

Back
Top Bottom