Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I'm from the PNW.. We don't have them up here... I'm not sure about yall but fast food while faded is hella good... so in Vegas I finally get to eat there and it was over hyped for me... I was faded also.. Would I eat there again? Sure.. Would I go out of my way? Not really....

dope boys are actually cool folks as long as the fighting don't start...and usually it aint the real rollers doing the fighting.....it's the stugggle ones/pawns

word up!!!

dope boys tell you everything and hook up everything IF IF IF they like the vibe of you and your crew...

all imma say is last time i went, one D-boy kept screamin' "MONEY TEAM!!" while he was drunk and THEN drove me and 5 of my boys to a crib 10 minutes away from the strip that was like a scene from a frat movie..

pizza, chinese food, beer, empty liquor bottles EVERYWHERE!!!..

then 8 chicks come down stairs from bedrooms... they were in there chilling until he gave the word...

:smh: ... best night of my life....

Need to places to eat... Been to
Wicked spoon
Secret pizza
Earls
Hot n juicy
In and out
Fat burger
Chef Ramsay pub in ceasars
P.u.b aria

K.G.B. in the Harrahs was good to me...

but i'd eat anything....

Last edited:
im not really picky either... ill try just about anything if its cooked right... in and out isnt a bad burger joint by any means... just a lot of hype behind it... i just started judging burgers by price point :lol:... will try KGB or burger bar... def gonna eat at lobster m.e though

Need to places to eat... Been to
Wicked spoon
Secret pizza
Earls
Hot n juicy
In and out
Fat burger
Chef Ramsay pub in ceasars
P.u.b aria

I also really like...

Cane's
Hash House
M&Ms
Lucille's
Cut
Bachi Burger
Culinary Dropout
Holstein's
Seredipidy 3
Max Brenner Chocolate By The Bald Man (my favorite... not sure if it's there anymore though)

Been to holsteins. . That's in the cosmo right?.. Ate there a couple times.. cute light skinned black bartender girl there... even got a free drink from her.. :lol:
Also ate sushi inside aria... Good but expensive... Will check out your list 50.. Thanks

Last edited:
Best buffet at Vegas: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace

It's expensive, but it's so GOOD

Back
Top Bottom