Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

no one has mentioned the obvious, but if you're going to use the $20 trick try to check in before ~4PM, my assumption is most people are checking in later in the evening, so 12-5PM is when there's the highest quantity of rooms.

what time did you check in Fresh Sole?

checked in around 6:20

My boy hit me up and told he got a suite comped at the Venetian in June for his bachelor party. I know he's down to have a good time and spend money but some of his other friends are not :lol: so I'm still debating if I should go.

If someone is not willing to spend money for a bachelor party they shouldn't even go

Seriously

Ive booked the 2 bedroom suite at Delano for my trip. Not really a better room available has anyone used the 20 buck trick to get resort fee and tax waived?

Last time I was in here was right before my MDW2015 trip. I'll be out there again for summer league which is always fun. July 14th-17th planning on

Fri - SL then Hak for Chainsmokers
Sat - EBC for Kaskade, not sure for night yet

Waiting to see that Jewel line up.

Ive booked the 2 bedroom suite at Delano for my trip. Not really a better room available has anyone used the 20 buck trick to get resort fee and tax waived?
Possibly a better view/higher floor. I don't think those can be waived much unless you gamble a lot and they wanna take care of your stay

checked in around 6:20

My boy hit me up and told he got a suite comped at the Venetian in June for his bachelor party. I know he's down to have a good time and spend money but some of his other friends are not :lol: so I'm still debating if I should go.

if the room is comped....i wouldn't even think twice.......i would be out there in a heartbeat .......doesn't matter if my friends are gonna spend money ...........i'm still gonna do my thing regardless

Buffet at the Bellagio :lol:

Hash House is decent for breakfast.

Catch an Uber to In-n-Out

Is the only edge Belliago has over the Rio the few "high end" items? Rio is larger and cost less correct?

And is there someway to get discount buffet pricing?

Is the only edge Belliago has over the Rio the few "high end" items? Rio is larger and cost less correct?

yea hash house is supernice for breakfast .......lines get long though......
in and out is pretty good

never tried Rio buffet ..........someone told me they got like a crazy seafood buffet there

yea hash house is supernice for breakfast .......lines get long though......
in and out is pretty good

never tried Rio buffet ..........someone told me they got like a crazy seafood buffet there

Food wise I`m looking at

Boiling Crab (loved it in LA so going again in Vegas)
Holsteins (going for Billionaire Burger)
HashHouse
Rio Buffet

Buffet at the Bellagio :lol:

Hash House is decent for breakfast.

Catch an Uber to In-n-Out

Honestly idk, when I was tryna get info, all I kept seeing from dudes here is the Bellagio buffet and another one. I'm definitely gon try other ones next time I go.

Places I like to hit up

Shake shack
Wynn buffet
Wicked spoon buffet at Cosmo
Tacos el gordo
Hash house
SW steakhouse
Delmonico steakhouse
Rolling smoke BBQ
Grand lux cafe
Hot and juicy crawfish

Places I like to hit up

Shake shack
Wynn buffet
Wicked spoon buffet at Cosmo
Tacos el gordo
Hash house
SW steakhouse
Delmonico steakhouse
Rolling smoke BBQ
Grand lux cafe
Hot and juicy crawfish

you take a taxi to Rolling Smoke? or does a bus go out that way

Wicked Spoon buffet is legit, line just gets long as hell.

Haven't tried Bellagio or Rio yet, the chicken and waffles at Hash House is grade A!

I'm due for another trip asap :frown:

Back
Top Bottom