Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Mini trip report:

Thursday-EBC @ Night-think it may be the 2nd best night pool party.

Friday- WET- so many breezys ended up meeting these bomb women from Canada, exchanged info and got an invite to come visit later this year :pimp:
OMNIA-Actually got to go around this time, Calvin Harris still is meh, spent most of the time in Heart where ended up meeting more LA locals (several blonds from Santa Monica) who also will be met up with soon. The red velvet hasn't failed me yet.

Mini trip report:

Thursday-EBC @ Night-think it may be the 2nd best night pool party.

Friday- WET- so many breezys ended up meeting these bomb women from Canada, exchanged info and got an invite to come visit later this year :pimp:
OMNIA-Actually got to go around this time, Calvin Harris still is meh, spent most of the time in Heart where ended up meeting more LA locals (several blonds from Santa Monica) who also will be met up with soon. The red velvet hasn't failed me yet.

Did EBC at night on Friday. It was cool but nothing special. Music was trash.

Marquee Saturday was lit but it feels so small compared to EBC.

Intrigue Saturday night was straight. Definitely upgrade on Tryst.

EBC Sunday was fire as usual.

Didn't make it to Nightswim until almost 2 but it was dope. Dillon Francis was solid and played a decent amount of non EDM and T-pain showed up and got on the mic

Man I missed out big time, got invited by some shorties to roll to the XS night swim buy we waited too long to but the tickets. Joints went from like $40 to $150 overnight.

Last edited:
Going the 24-27th of this month. Me and 7 of my buddy's in a wraparound terrace suite in the Cosmo.
Thinking about doing :
Friday night: table at 1oak
Saturday day: cabana at wet republic
Saturday night: table at Hyde ( I know :X)
Sunday night : GA at hakkasan. This dudes ***** with the ratchet ish but always it's always a blast.

honestly you should follow the advice of many on here sign up for jack colton and get connected with a promoter

hit up donald 8502084902 tell him kevin sent you his way he should be able to give you best pricing options available.

Or you can go to the website and check the forums out to get a great idea on what you can can do.

honestly you should follow the advice of many on here sign up for jack colton and get connected with a promoter

hit up donald 8502084902 tell him kevin sent you his way he should be able to give you best pricing options available.

Or you can go to the website and check the forums out to get a great idea on what you can can do.

Thanks a lot bro.

Back
Top Bottom