Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Thanks^ would Drais Sat/EBC Sunday be a good look? We wanted to do EBC Saturday.. but we have a plug on cabanas @ drais

Last edited:
So Bobby Bottles is the guy to hit up for a table at XS? Our party might be doing that or Drais two Saturdays from now.

Made it out alive! Gambled a ton. Lost but had a blast rolling craps for hours on end.

EBC on Saturday was live. *** everywhere. Shorty in a bikini was dancing on one of those bridges and her titty popped out without her knowing it. Whole side of the pool was cracking up whilin for a minute or two. She was a champ once she finally noticed. Some guy right in front of me got knocked out cold on a one hitter.

Nightswim on Sunday was dope.

Saw a bunch of Summer League players at Wynn. All in all a great time!

Would I have any problems getting into XS via online tickets if my flight lands in Vegas at midnight on Saturday?

Sounds like you'd be cutting it too close imo. Sure the places may close late, but you'll have lines to deal with.

Do you plan on flying out there already dressed to go to the clubs?

Do you plan on checking in bags or bringing a carry on?

Do you plan on checking into your hotel room/the place you're staying before you go to XS?

Those are just a few things to consider, and that's assuming your flight arrives on time.

Would I have any problems getting into XS via online tickets if my flight lands in Vegas at midnight on Saturday?
You'd be pushing it big time, unless if you have no clothes and a direct ride there you probably wouldn't make it to line until almost 1 in the morning lol. Don't let it be a busy night you gon be in line forever.

Any friends with bottles? they can always help slide you in

all of what was said above is entirely accurate i just didnt see it fast enough

Vegas in October: good idea or is the atmosphere different in the Fall?

Depends on what you are going for, only difference is no pools open as the weather starts to cool off november can be chilly

At the end of the day vegas is vegas it never matters when you go as long as you go

If he's got checked bags that he'll have to go to baggage claim for, the earliest he's leaving McCarran is 12:30am, and that's being optimistic.

I'll be going for my birthday/Halloween.

My bday is 10/23, so I'm planning on going out there for the coming weekend 10/27-10/31.

thanks for the info fellas.

I'll actually be heading to the airport after another event in LA, already dressed, and don't have any bag worry (friend driving there during the day taking mine). I could probably go straight to XS without even stopping at the hotel.

I assume it'll be a busy night though with Major Lazer.

Encore just booked last night for 8/5-8/7. Catch me at EBC, XS, and Nightswim.

Let the savagery commence.

Brohams!! I'm excited to take my first trip to Vegas!! What's some good stuff to do with being a baller on a budget!! I'll be staying on the strip!! Lemme know what's up! Super stoked!

Hyped af for this weekend. Friday at Omnia, Saturday at Wet Republic and Drais, and Sunday is obviously XS for Night Swim.

Encore just booked last night for 8/5-8/7. Catch me at EBC, XS, and Nightswim.

Let the savagery commence.

I'll be there that weekend as well. You know of any special events going down other than what you mentioned ? I'm staying at Venetian Fri-Mon, can't wait!

I'll be there that weekend as well. You know of any special events going down other than what you mentioned ? I'm staying at Venetian Fri-Mon, can't wait!

Nothing special at the moment. Just going to act a fool with the boys. Lets link up.

Here in Vegas right now. Went to Wynn buffet yesterday and it was great. Going to Bellagio or Cosmopolitan in like 20 minutes . Recommendations anyone .

Here in Vegas right now. Went to Wynn buffet yesterday and it was great. Going to Bellagio or Cosmopolitan in like 20 minutes . Recommendations anyone .

Wicked Spoon buffet in Cosmo > Bellagio buffet, if you're going the buffet route again today lol.

Secret pizza in the Cosmo and/or Holstein's if you're looking for a burger.

Fix (restaurant) in the Bellagio is good but somewhat pricey.

Just had a blast 3days 2nts. Did rehab Saturday borgore pool party. XS later tht night for Major Lazer. Yea it's funny XS is so huge. There's a inside and outside. And a crazy huge line from inside the pool area to get in the club. They rocked it hard for 2n half hrs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    558.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    851.6 KB · Views: 34
So much fun.
And yes people where smoking everywhere. I smoked most in the parking garages n a bit off the strip.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    814.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    907.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    907.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg