Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

got 3 options to either book multiple room suites for a bach party at venetian, palazzo, or vdara. which would you prefer?

Ended up going to Drais last night to catch Fab.

Bunch of Jazz players (Mitchell, Gobert, Niang, Crowder, O Neale), John Wall, Jordan Clarkson, and Zach Levine ended up showing up.

Anybody messin with Summer League

Just got back. One thing that has become annoying: the top draft picks are playing less and less each year, if they're playing at all. Like, they'll play one game, then magically develop a quad injury and sit out the remainder. I know SL is mainly for free agents trying to latch onto a training camp roster, but the fans want to see the top rookies. There was a lot of griping in the stands this year over it. My advice in the future would be to attend the first couple days, because there's a good chance your favorite rookie ain't playing past the weekend.

Also, it's a lot more expensive now. $42. Used to be $20 just five years ago. You're not getting as much bang for your buck. Still a fun time down there, seeing all the NBA people out and about.

Sheesh, it was $30 per day last year.

$24 the year before

That is wild. I decided not to go tbis year.

Next year I want to see Zion, so I am there

Just got back. One thing that has become annoying: the top draft picks are playing less and less each year, if they're playing at all. Like, they'll play one game, then magically develop a quad injury and sit out the remainder. I know SL is mainly for free agents trying to latch onto a training camp roster, but the fans want to see the top rookies. There was a lot of griping in the stands this year over it. My advice in the future would be to attend the first couple days, because there's a good chance your favorite rookie ain't playing past the weekend.

Also, it's a lot more expensive now. $42. Used to be $20 just five years ago. You're not getting as much bang for your buck. Still a fun time down there, seeing all the NBA people out and about.

Just got back as well, and agreed. I paid $50/ea just to watch Trae Young's garbage *** and my Kangz get whooped by the Suns. Wished I could've been there all day, but the lady was bored.

Bumped into a bunch of NBA players randomly at Aria and Cosmo (Zach Lavine, Jordan Bell, Jose Calderon). Even saw Charles Oakley at Cosmo and just read he got arrested there for pulling back his $100 chip at the tables after knowing he lost :rofl:

Yea SUmmer LEague is exhausting.

Sitting in those seats all day watching low level basketball, it is tiring. Then leaving out to get food and coming back, tiring.

It is good to have other things to do while there, other than gamble/party/summer league.

Groupon is your friend. There are other things to do in Vegas

I thought summer league was fun this year
Then again I went on Sunday only

Also tried Momofuku at the Cosmo that night
Expensive, but good quality food

Damn I wish I saw this thread a week ago. I was in Vegas for the first time ever Thursday-Monday. Definitely could have used some more ideas.

When’s the best time of the year to go to Vegas? I’m planning on going back sometime before the end of this year with some friends.

Damn I wish I saw this thread a week ago. I was in Vegas for the first time ever Thursday-Monday. Definitely could have used some more ideas.

When’s the best time of the year to go to Vegas? I’m planning on going back sometime before the end of this year with some friends.

October

Back
Top Bottom