Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Yo!

Any reports on Kaos day or night? Def would like to hear bout the layout and what area is best for a table.

Going in June for our annual boys trip and we always get a table at EBC day in the gaming area, its a must to stay out of the sun lol

In terms of most fun I’ve had at Vegas pool parties, I’d say Wet Republic > Ditch Friday > ECB > Daylight.

Wet Republic and Ditch we’re getting wild AF.
EBC > WR
I hate you cant bring a drawstring backpack into WR. I like EBC has 2 pools also

Yo!

Any reports on Kaos day or night? Def would like to hear bout the layout and what area is best for a table.

Going in June for our annual boys trip and we always get a table at EBC day in the gaming area, its a must to stay out of the sun lol
Yeah get a bottle underneath the statue at kaos :wink:

First night after we checked in. It was probably 11pm at this point and we were all glossy eyed. I’m the one with the shades :lol:

9E3665AE-B77C-411A-BB70-2DC2FEBFFF14.jpeg

I knew that was you before I read it.

NT folks always stand out from their friends.

NT always neat with the money

Concerts at drais usually start on time?

I’m flying in at 11:00 the show starts at 10:30.... I should be good?

I live in Vegas and I promote most of the clubs, let me know when y'all in town

Aye man I'm out there with the wife 7/12 - 7/15. Staying at Encore. What do you recommend for a pool party, night club, strip club? We did ECB and Nightswim last time around. Good, but nothing to write home about. Line us up.

You didn’t think EBC was great? It’s usually everyone’s favorite.

Try Wet Republic

I've done Wet, EBC, Ditch Friday and Daylight. Wet was definitely my favorite. Will likely do that on the Saturday we're out there.

Just got back from Vegas. Good times.

EBC is hands down the best pool party in Vegas and not really close. Guetta had that **** lit. :smokin

Aye man I'm out there with the wife 7/12 - 7/15. Staying at Encore. What do you recommend for a pool party, night club, strip club? We did ECB and Nightswim last time around. Good, but nothing to write home about. Line us up.
Day/night club try out the new one kaos at palms. Marquee at cosmo is another for a dayclub. Strip club I liked sapphires more than rhinos but both are worth it imo

Back
Top Bottom