Official Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9pm EST

Originally Posted by ludex360

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ludex360

i think the dallas game is more important, but this one is good too

No, this one is
id rather play the hornets than the spurs

Yea, but if we lose this one we are out, so lets think about making it instead of who we rather face
wink.gif

Sounds like a tightened rotation and a lot of minutes for our big guns this game. I just hope someone other than Baron can handle the defensive matchup onAI...unfortunately Buike might be a bit too slow to slow AI down

Can't wait for tonight's game! It is going to be a tough one of in Denver but we got to pull this one out. Baron better come to play tonight. It'seither a tie for 7th or 9th place by the end of tonight.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Denver needs more fans on NT.

Go A.I.!

I mean, go Denver!

Usually most denver game threads there are a good amount us...but the gs dominate this board so there's guna seem like there's less of us in thisthread..

but i wouldnt be surprised if baron, monte, jackson, and/or ai play the whole game in this one...

man, i want the nuggets to make the playoffs, but not at the expense of the warriors. Nuggs are the only team i like besides the GSW. hopefully we both make it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

man, i want the nuggets to make the playoffs, but not at the expense of the warriors. Nuggs are the only team i like besides the GSW. hopefully we both make it
laugh.gif
This is exactly what I hope also. AI is my favorite active player and I am Melo fan. If the Warriors were to get eliminated I love to see AI get aring, but obviously the odds are against them. Hopefully we can both make it with Dallas falling out
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Hope we guard JR Smith on the 3; otherwise hes going to make it rain on us a la fisher and vujacic. I think Kleiza can have a nice game and he has to becontained, esp. on the boards. Im predicting carmelo would get frustrated by Jax's defense; but AI will score a ton. Then theres KMart too and Camby.Whoa.....

I think we'll see a lot of zone from Denver. None of the Denver guards match well with GS guards. Well, from the little that I know about them.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

I think we'll see a lot of zone from Denver. None of the Denver guards match well with GS guards. Well, from the little that I know about them.
i dont think there are too many teams that can match up with their guards..if any..

Back
Top Bottom