Official Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9pm EST

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Denver Fans: who would you rather see lose?

We've got the tie-breaker with Dallas already.
They're only a 1/2 game ahead of us.
If GS wins, then all 3 teams would be tied, record-wise.

This is kinda nuts.

edit: Denver did get some good breaks. Luckily while Iverson struggled, K-Mart flourished. That's the making of a deep team. We know J.R. and Kleiza can fill it up, but Kenyon needs to feel like this every game.

We want the Warriors to win tomorrow. If that happens it would be a 3-way tie with all of us being at 45-28 which means Denver would be the 7th seedbecause we currently hold the tie breaker over the Warriors and we hold the tie breaker over the Mavs.
Martin will never have another game like that again.
Actually he has had plenty of 20 point 10 rebound games for us this season. With playing a fast pace team like the Warriors, he could deff. havethis type of game again.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

This is kinda nuts.

edit: Denver did get some good breaks. Luckily while Iverson struggled, K-Mart flourished. That's the making of a deep team. We know J.R. and Kleiza can fill it up, but Kenyon needs to feel like this every game.

We want the Warriors to win tomorrow. If that happens it would be a 3-way tie with all of us being at 45-28 which means Denver would be the 7th seed because we currently hold the tie breaker over the Warriors and we hold the tie breaker over the Mavs.
Actually he has had plenty of 20 point 10 rebound games for us this season. With playing a fast pace team like the Warriors, he could deff. have this type of game again.

Yea 20 points maybe, but 30 points where he was hitting almost every jumper, i don't think so.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

This is kinda nuts.

We want the Warriors to win tomorrow. If that happens it would be a 3-way tie with all of us being at 45-28 which means Denver would be the 7th seed because we currently hold the tie breaker over the Warriors and we hold the tie breaker over the Mavs.
Actually he has had plenty of 20 point 10 rebound games for us this season. With playing a fast pace team like the Warriors, he could deff. have this type of game again.

Yea 20 points maybe, but 30 points where he was hitting almost every jumper, i don't think so.

yea that can only happen against our weak +%% defense

Yea i'm salty, but it's true, Warriors missed a *@++ load of shots they usually hit ESPECIALLY Azubuike, and i'm also right about the Martin part, he probably aint going to have another game like that this season.

Yea, but you can also find the Warriors making a bunch of shots they don't usually hit.

hollup hollup hollup ... ai went 4-20 and jr went 1-9 from 3 aaaaaand the Warriors still lost???????? thats pathetic

hollup hollup hollup. The Warriors shot 40% from the field against Denver's stifling defense? Now THAT is pathetic.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

hollup hollup hollup ... ai went 4-20 and jr went 1-9 from 3 aaaaaand the Warriors still lost???????? thats pathetic

hollup hollup hollup.. did you miss the part where Martin go off for 30????? thats pathetic

Can't believe Martin went off like that tonight
tired.gif
. Reallydissappointing. But Denver is one tough place to play.

We will get em next time.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

@%$@$@+ weak piece of #$** Kenyon Martin. That FOOL will NOT have another game like that again. GURANTEE!!!!! Fool was HELLA lucky today swishing J'sand free throws.
mad.gif

However, I am with the Denver fans in here. I want both The Warriors and Nuggets to make the playoffs and have Dallas out.

Also, am i the only one that noticed the Nugget crowd taking the "Let's GO Warriors" chant? Cause i SWEAR i ain't NEVER heard them or ANYteam in the NBA currently, use that chant besides the Warriors.

Oh well, we BETTER KILL Dallas later today.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Also, am i the only one that noticed the Nugget crowd taking the "Let's GO Warriors" chant? Cause i SWEAR i ain't NEVER heard them or ANY team in the NBA currently, use that chant besides the Warriors.
I doubt it because Fitz would have said something about the Warriors fans presence at the Pepsi Center, but today's chants sounded like itthough. Maybe because I was saying a "Let's Go Warriors" chant myself, I didn't hear it clearly. But there were Warrior fans in attendance,but I'd say a small amount.

laugh.gif
Yall killin me with this K-Mart talk. Yall making it sound like Yakhouba Diawara justcame in the game and dropped 30 on yall. Now that is something that would never happen
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, they trying to OD on Kenyon, as if he wasn't drafted number 1, lmao. Also, its the time of the season when you see the better teams flourish and theweaker teams trail out. This just goes to show how deep the offense is. And K-Mart does his thing on the other end as well. Oh well, I hope to see a win streaklike the one at the end of last season. Its definitely needed.

Back
Top Bottom