Official Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors 1:00pm EST

I needa head back to Toronto sometimes. Great city, very clean and nice environment. I was there with my team (representing U.S.A. west) for the dragon boatworld championships in Toronto during summer of '06. Paddled in Lake Ontario and Canadians are so friendly and they love dragon boaters. Only wish Icould've caught a game or something at Air Canada Centre, or at least visited. I stayed about half a mile from the stadium...

...all in all...very good game. Austin Croshere was the X-factor.

yeah i went up to Canada back in the day (but it was Vancouver/Victoria) and the ppl there are definitely friendly and welcoming.

And when they talk their mouth creates a huge gap
laugh.gif
:tongue: (word to S.P.)

wtf. i didnt know they played this early. good to hear they won though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get well soon to matt barnes mom too =(

Good game Raps. Very exciting game.

Great job of Warriors closing out the game again. Baron came up clutch at the end. Baron with 16 points, 7 assist and 9 rebounds. Bad shooting night but gotthe job done.
pimp.gif
Jackson played well in his first game. 17 points and 5assist.
pimp.gif
Harrington was alright 10 points 4 rebounds. Beidrins anothergood game. 15 points, 14 rebounds and kept Bosh in check.
pimp.gif
Buike with agood game with 16 points.
pimp.gif
Pietrus with 11 points and only 1 boneheadmove.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Ellis was
ohwell.gif
off the bench, 5 fouls and 4 TO's though.
ohwell.gif
Wright played 4 minutes and got 4 points, not bad. Keep developing young gun.POB didnt get no playing time.
ohwell.gif
But instead the X-Factor of the gamewas Croshere. 9 points and 6 rebounds with a very big/clutch 3 late.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2 in a row with the Knicks on tuesday.

P.S DP i stole your sig.
grin.gif

Just came home from a game. It was surely an exciting one and I saw Jessica Alba too
pimp.gif

Raps lost though. It looked like they couldn't get a shot in that last few minutes in the 4th quarter. I have no idea why Garbo wasn't even played thewhole game. Raptors gotta be more consistent, especially at home.

Originally Posted by acidicality

yeah i went up to Canada back in the day (but it was Vancouver/Victoria) and the ppl there are definitely friendly and welcoming.

And when they talk their mouth creates a huge gap
laugh.gif
:tongue: (word to S.P.)

have you ever noticed when canadians say thank you, they have this weird accent?

This game really makes me wish we had stolen the damn Detroit game too.
But as I'm telling my boy on gmail, if we can be better than .500 on this road trip we'll be back on track.

Welcome back Stack Jack, didn't know the game was on the radio til an early taco bell run where I heard Bitter Bob and Jim Barnett's voice.

Good win by the Warriors. Croshere came in and hit that big three and got some boards for us. Baron came alive in the fourth quarter and hopefully we can keepthis momentum up and start a big win streak.

Good game by the W's and Raps today. It really just came down to the fourth quarter and who wanted it more. Credit where credit is due, we dont deserve towin going 2-20 in the final Q.

Im quite worried about Bosh. I dont know whats up with him.... maybe its the hair, who knows.

TJ played quite well in the first half, but like clutch said, cooled down in the second.

indifferent.gif
again at that fourth Q.

Congrats W's, definately deserved it. I know im rooting for you guys in the west.

Back
Top Bottom