Official Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors 1:00pm EST

Bargs second leading scorer on the team?
eek.gif
hes back?
laugh.gif

We just have to shoot above 50% for the rest of the game if we want to pull this out.

Ya'll need to hush all this fuss about the commentators. We're watching a game that's not being shown in the Bay Area. Enjoy it and enjoy the fact that we don't have to listen to these stiffs on a daily basis.
co-sign. i didn't find anything wrong with them really. when the raptors made a good play they just got a little more excited because it'swell, at toronto. other than that i thought they talked about both squads pretty fairly and butchered just about everyone's name
laugh.gif

P.S. These offensive fouls are absurd.
co-sign again. if you compare that first delfino charge with the monta "blocking" foul, there wasn't much difference. they aredefinitely going to have to work that out at the half.

good to see jackson back
pimp.gif
. definitely making a difference and he wasdoing a great job on bosh on defense.

P.P.S. It's hilarious that this ProMethod Man dude responds to EVERY single comment made about his announcers. Watch the damn game, kid.
roll.gif
you're right. i'm looking at the responses and allhe comes to talk about is the commentators.

When the Warriors were shooting 60% chuck and leo were going nuts too saying Jax and Biedrins were unstoppable. Now they fell off and you guys are whining they aren't praising you guys for taking the ball to the hole soft and missing three pointers....smh.
to be honest, i really don't think any of us give a damn about what your commentators are saying. it's just funny that they'reprofessionals and they can't do a small part of their job well.

we find it more so funny than annoying. thanks for caring though...
wink.gif

Who is mad? It's half-time and this game can go either way.

Post pics of your girl and then leave this thread.

damn, thought that bucket should count on the bosh charge. thought he got it off before he hit baron... oh well

MOON!
pimp.gif

dude gets my vote for ROY
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Both of you shut up. Seriously.

Cmon Bosh you got at least 4 inches on Jackson! Back his asss down!Learn a jump hook! Do something that would make you resemble a big man!

Should have just crammed all over baron if it was gonna be a charge anyway
laugh.gif

So who's getting left off the active roster when graham heals up. Joey just not makin' it back in?

Big line-up for the Warriors. Wright, Harrington and Croshere. Down by 8 in the 4th. Not looking good.

Delfino the next great Flopper SMH

Nah, not the next great flopper. he'll fall to get that charge call, but on the offensive end he doesnt flop like guys like Andy V, Rat Bastard Ginobli.The only time he falls is to draw that charge. even one on one starting from the three he still plays straight up D. only when he comes in off the weak side hefalls.

indifferent.gif
at Croshere he should have went right up with that. Warriors gotto make their run RIGHT now.

Back
Top Bottom