Official Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors 1:00pm EST

laugh.gif
at Swirsk commentating. the only name so far hes gotten right is Baron Davis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

The announcers are pissing me off right now. Azubeeke?
roll.gif
now you know how we feel when we have to watch americanbroadcasts hahah.

edit: what i meant was we find american announcers annoying in general (not regarding mispronunciations).

Yeah, I'd love to have a montage of all the butchered pronunciations of all the Raptors players by US broadcasters last and this year...smh

these Raps commentators are pretty annoying.
eyes.gif
I'm going to turn onthe radio and listen to Barnette and put the Raps commentator on mute.
grin.gif

Thanks for telling us

Obviously the commentators are a bit biased and have to cater to the Raptor home fans...broadcasted locally.

However, you guys seem to have missed all the comments and points they've made praising the Warriors, BDiddy, Biedrins, Ellis, Jax...so he didn't makea big deal about Bargs getting blocked, but they've been on Jax's and Ellis' nuts all game.

i like how the announcers completely ignored the fact that bargnani got his%$#$ swatted by my boy monta. raps are my hometown team but i love the warriorsalso,so its a win win for me.plus i got fantasy players on both teams so i like this high scoring.

Rasho out 1-2 weeks.

Damn just saw the teams for the Vanier Cup. Laval didnt make it? Not huge on football but i liked watching the Rouge Et Or from time to time.

I still hate how ford shoots too much.

TJ Ford: "You know what, the best part of my game is passing the ball. I gotta keep doing that"

smh.gif

Dude, dont lie. Your on your game right now, and your shots are going in. guaranteed Tj gets no more than 6 assists today. Dude is going to throw up shots likeantoine walker

smh.gif
@ critiquing the commentating...if Chuck and Leo had something good to say about the Warriors play they would have said it already. That 2nd quarter suckedfor the Warriors.

When the Warriors were shooting 60% chuck and leo were going nuts too saying Jax and Biedrins were unstoppable. Now they fell off and you guys are whining theyaren't praising you guys for taking the ball to the hole soft and missing three pointers....smh.

Maybe you should be worried about how your team is playing first instead of crying about the hometeam commentating.

Ya'll need to hush all this fuss about the commentators. We're watching a game that's not being shown in the Bay Area. Enjoy it and enjoy the factthat we don't have to listen to these stiffs on a daily basis.

P.S. These offensive fouls are absurd.

P.P.S. It's hilarious that this ProMethodMan dude responds to EVERY single comment made about his announcers. Watch the damn game, kid.

[table][tr][td]1st Half Stats

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Golden State[/color][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Jackson[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Harrington[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Biedrins[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Azubuike[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Davis[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]3-9[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Pietrus[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Ellis[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Croshere[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Belinelli[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]116[/td] [td]21-43[/td] [td]4-13[/td] [td]12-17[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]58 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].488[/td] [td].308[/td] [td].706[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 7[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Toronto[/color][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Moon[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Bosh[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Baston[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Parker[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] T.J. Ford[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]8-13[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]21 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Bargnani[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3-6[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Kapono[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Delfino[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Calderon[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Dixon[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Humphries[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]114[/td] [td]25-50[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]9-9[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]61 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].500[/td] [td].286[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 1[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Game Info[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Technical Fouls: Toronto - M. Baston 1
Officials: Bill Spooner, David Guthrie, David Jones[/td] [/tr][/table]

I am watching the game on HDTV with my girl while studying for grand rounds...
laugh.gif

smh.gif

bobby analog watches every Raptors game, "kid."

Back
Top Bottom