Official GoldenState Warriors @ Boston Celtics 7:30 pm EST

Mbenga might be the worst player offensively in the NBA right now. Dude is just
smh.gif
. He's like that one guy you play with in a pick-up game, you only pick him to fill the team. You never pass it to him at all, unless he iscompletly open and then he airballs.
indifferent.gif
Any way down 13, notexpecting a win, Warriors are playing with no energy. Bad team to play off a back 2 back

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

nvm
Bieds and/or POB should guard KG for the rest of the game IMO. It's so obvious that KG will own SJAX all day in the paint with his 7footerwingspan.
tired.gif

There will be games like these all throughout the season. When our shots are not falling and Baron is playing tired, he stand little to no chance.

roll.gif

Don't trip guys this was very expected. We were not going to win this game. To tired out there. We missed AL out there. Hopefully we get to see the youngguys play. Just an off night. Plus the refs were a little bit on the Celt side. ( I'm not saying we lost cause of them though.
laugh.gif
) Very questionable calls though

damn the warriors looked pretty tired this game. violet palmer though
sick.gif
.i swear every time she refs a warriors game, she has like a freaking vendetta against them. out of every ref i always notice her calls against the warriors.killed our flow every time the warriors started a run.

we needa stop playing mbenga and put in wright and POB instead.

Wright with 9 rebounds in little playing time, nice.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

we needa stop playing mbenga and put in wright and POB instead.

Wright with 9 rebounds in little playing time, nice.
So true
tired.gif

I think we should just play Mbenga when we have our offense rolling so he won't be that much of a liability on the offensive end.

Back
Top Bottom