Official GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (Retro Night) 12/9

disgusting game. jax just wasn't feeling it tonight. don't think he was there emotionally either for some apparent reason.

hope nelly makes the necessary adjustments for friday. and the way kobe was jacking up those LONG threes, hell...he should've been wearing a warriorsjersey...(maybe in the future, who knows?
wink.gif
)

lakers beatsed...there are the better team...winning 9 straight vs the warriors.....friday will be sick

I think they will be wearing the PURPLE on Friday. However, it's still a part of Heritage Week so I could be wrong.

damn, missed some of the game cause i had to put up lights on the roof for like 5 hours. i heard kobe wasn't getting some calls in the beginning, but after that the refs started to baby him and give him bullcrap calls the second half. i mean, he and fish were falling everywhere and getting calls. and jessica is not a lakers fan. she goes to warriors games when she's on the road and the warriors play in the city she's in.
roll.gif
@ this whole post. Dude seems mad cranky he had to put upx-mas lights. And he wanted to MAKE DAMN SURE us lakeshow fans know Alba is NOT a Laker fan.

I think they will be wearing the PURPLE on Friday. However, it's still a part of Heritage Week so I could be wrong.

Friday will be the last night of heritage week. I believe both are going to wear the same throwbacks they wore last night.

I need to get me that jacket with the championship banners on it, along with the Kobe throwback
pimp.gif

that retro jersey will probably the first jersey i will ever buy...but on the laker website, it only comes with kobe's name on it...how bout a bynum?ariza?

it's just that west coast love from cube and snoop. Oakland blah blah blah. but they are from LA you don't hear them rapping about "the warriorsbeat the supersonics"
laugh.gif

We all know they jumped on the bandwagon to support BARON DAVIS, and only that reason, he's from L.A. so they show love. That's it.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I was able to cop the Kobe throwback at Team LA. It's a swingman but oh well. That cut is sick. Had to have it.
What was the biggest size they had? I am going to the game thursday and I hope to pick one up while I am there.

Looked like a full size run.
I picked up a Large.

Didn't see too many fans wearing it either. Some dude that was sitting next to me didn't even know they were selling it. I actually picked mine up atthe mini stands on the way to my seat.

KB8, where did you sit?
Frenchblue, I sat 310 row 1. For nosebleeds, those are dope seats!
pimp.gif
Sitting right under the Championship banners.
pimp.gif

Here are a couple of my pics:

8bz3wx4.jpg

6jcxykw.jpg

VICTORY!!!

82up6pu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom