Official GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (Retro Night) 12/9

jax has been garbage tonight. forcing everything
sick.gif

...they need to find a way to beat these lakers friday...IF there is one

oh well..i guess we just have to re-group and try to beat the spurs....u can't play well every night

it's in the refrigerator. the doors are closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cool, the butter is getting hard, and the jelloooo is jigglinnnnn'!

Only appropriate to do so if we're wearing these throwback jerseys.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Chick Hearn

Great team win for the Lakers. 12-8 is definitely not bad considering we played some good teams.

Good game. Drew with 20 points tonight. Ariza is doing what he is supposed to be doing. I love that we have another defender. Lamar played ok no real dumbmistakes.

We got a 3 day rest. We will need all of it for the spurs. With or without duncan they are still going to be tough to beat.

lol@ kobe to baron:

"DAWG? are u serious...get off my nutss"

baron: "hell naw.."

And the Lakers continue to own us..
smh.gif

Azubuike should of play heavily in the 2nd half in place of Jax.
Al and Biedrins were non-exsistent the whole game.
Baron played great defense on Kobe, but that took a toll on him in the second half on the offensive side.

Good win, can rest up for 3 days and then a back to back with the Spurs and Warriors-someone on the NBA schedule hates us.

Great W.

We need to pick up the intensity on defense for Thursday against the Spurs.

All these turnovers will not fly against a team like S.A., they will get you out of the entire game.

I can't front... Lakers were owning us with Bynum earlier and they never really slowed down. Our offense was sporadic. We were good, then bad, then good,then it got real ugly quick. Kobe did force the issue a lot and it seemed like he was expecting calls and when he didn't get them, he would stare down therefs until they started calling fouls.

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Phil doesn't seem to like Bynum, he won't reward him for playing well at all.
maybe because Bynum missed his appointment with Kareem? ahhaha just heard it on Laker Live..

Back
Top Bottom