Official GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (Retro Night) 12/9

caLiwestcoast1 wrote:
i hope we get this W then get another W on friday because i wiLL be there but the warriors are baLLin' it up right now...drew and LO i hope can post up aLL night with this team
Yeah, ill be there too. We need the W here in case we lose in Oakland, so I can say "we beat you last week"
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Sun, Dec 9[/td] [td]Houston @ Toronto[/td] [td]12:30 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Miami @ L.A. Clippers[/td] [td]3:30 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Charlotte @ Detroit[/td] [td]6:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Milwaukee @ Portland[/td] [td]6:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New Jersey @ Washington[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Seattle @ New Orleans[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBALP.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Golden State @ L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]9:30 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_NBATVHIGHDEF.gif
shrinkee_RTV+RSNE.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Interesting, I look at NBA.com under national tv schedule, it doesn't list ESPN.
http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/

Look on the front page where the top stories are. The second link says it's on ESPN tomorrow.

ic, I'd say they must have made a confusion with the game that's gonna show on ESPN next Fri. I checked my Direct TV, it also says is on NBA TV.

I'd say they must have made a confusion with the game that's gonna show on ESPN next Fri.
that's probably what happened since ESPN does not have the rights to televise sunday games... only wed. & friday nights

Edit:
If you check out the schedules on the Warriors & Lakers team sites, they both say NBA TV

2 of my fave teams going Head-to-Head!

May the better team win!

Its gonna be fun watching 'em in their old unis...

this game is on ESPN

Really? I didn't see that in the schedule anywhere.. Can anyone confirm?

I'll still watch it on FSN West, but I like changing the channels back and forth to get a different prospective of the game.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

I'm gonna be at the game tonight folks.

Lakers are wearing the Showtime Jerseys!!! Hell yeah. Might pick one up if they're selling it at Staples.

im in l.a. from out of town? anyone recommend a website to get tickets last minute without getting raped?

im in l.a. from out of town? anyone recommend a website to get tickets last minute without getting raped?

Should be a good one.

We always take care of this team so i'm expecting today to not be different.

Hopefully, that we can build off the momentum from the past 2 games and ride that to get a nice streak going.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom