Official GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (Retro Night) 12/9

chinese one works but takes forever to load and rebuffers every 2 seconds..

anything else?!?!?

sorry but there arent any English streams because the game is on NBAtv, so the only streams available are in chinese

Classic D-Fish with the unnecessary foul with the shot clock winding down
pimp.gif
. I alwayshated Fisher when he did that as a Warrior.

Only down by 1 with Kobe playing a horrible half. I will take it. Keep feeding the ball to Bynum in the second half and I like our chances.

Warriors have to pick up their 3pt shooting... 5-20 is not a good look. Looks like it's going to be a game where we launch about 40 3's.

Kobe will gonna go off and get his 2nd half. With success that Bynum is having, it's gonna be hard for the Warriors. Biedrins needs to remain on the floor2nd half.

Looks like Bynum is beastin so far, The NBA China link is a little behind
laugh.gif
Bean's forcing it so far, guess that nostalgia of the throwbacks is causinghim to revert to the Ocho chucking ways, hopefully he calms down in the second half.

damn, i knew bynum would give us trouble.

we need to play MUCH better defense. kobe will go for his in the second half. put Al on bynum...he's stronger than biedrins and can push him further awayfrom the basketball...just my two cents.

OH, and we need to fricken hit our open shots. pathetic.

what's up with that sopcast link? for the last 20 minutes it hasn't shown anything at all.
frown.gif
but the ads..and it's goin in repeat.

how do you load that link? it gives me a page not found error in explorer??!?!

man i really wanna watch dis game...the other link rebuffered every 2 seconds...unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom