.: Official GoldenState Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 11/28: 10pm EST :.

great game tonight for the Warriors. Our defense won the game in the fourth, limiting the kings to a whomping TWO field goals. Sjax with those back to backthrees, i was like "what the $#@% are you doing!" biedrins block was sexy (nh). fun overall game, i thought the pace was a little slow. it was notWarriors style which is what the Kings wanted. Nonetheless, we finished with the W and are now at 500. 7-7 baby.

A lot of people both in the bay area and Sacramento have flip-flopped their teams a few times in the past decade. I don't support it and will always be aKings fan, but in the defense of these people, the two arenas are just 90 minutes away from each other. Allegiance isn't necessarily well-defined,especially for people who live in the middle or commute either way. When the Kings were winning 60 games a year, and there were Kings/Warriors games inOakland, the whole arena would be cheering for the Kings. So the fact that the Warriors got a lot of cheers tonight doesn't surprise me. They're thebetter team right now. The Kings aren't going to see the playoffs this year, and I'm glad, since that means a higher draft pick. And not to hate on theparade or anything, but unless the Warriors start grabbing some rebounds, they're not going to get past the Jazz or Spurs this year. Brad Miller got 18boards tonight. Brad Miller.

A real ugly game for the most part, and we weren't getting any calls. But the W is all that matters.

Jackson came up huge at the end. This one was for Barnes and his family....

Originally Posted by EG47

one of them asian dudes gotta be an NTer or one of y'all folks on here.

although they was repping, they tried to look a lil too tough out there
laugh.gif
lol same thing i thought

damn that drive to the games sucked... as for the game I must admit it was kind of boring, there were too many bad calls Which slowed the warriors run game.But then again the warriors had some looks, but couldn't knock em down.

Those bad calls is what kept the kings in the game.

Back
Top Bottom