OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

dont care if the colts lose this game also im looking forward regular season preseason games are @+%$%#@ boring

You think this %%!$ was boring?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ooookkkk

dont care if the colts lose this game also im looking forward regular season preseason games are @+%$%#@ boring

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ooookkkk

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ooookkkk
to be honest im not wacthing the game

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ooookkkk
to be honest im not wacthing the game

Aaron Rodgers for Adrian Peterson straight up, right now. Let's do it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Its weird, i would take AP over anyone but A-Rod. I seriously got repsect for dude since his Oklahoma days.

Its weird, i would take AP over anyone but A-Rod. I seriously got repsect for dude since his Oklahoma days.

Never. I would never trade him for anyone in the league. There are about 3-4 QBs in the league that are as good as him or almost.

Never. I would never trade him for anyone in the league. There are about 3-4 QBs in the league that are as good as him or almost.

wow lol i watched like the last couple min what the %%*# i swear that back up QB after peyton @#%$@%* sux big time doesn't make any sense this guy is a curse

wow lol i watched like the last couple min what the %%*# i swear that back up QB after peyton @#%$@%* sux big time doesn't make any sense this guy is a curse

i watched nfl for like the last couple season and i couldn't remember the last time an nfl team scored 59 points lol idk why the %%!* peyton manning is mad and the whole team its a effing preseason

Back
Top Bottom