^^^ 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back in 96 and 97 I was too young to really remember the Superbowls. But i still remember watching them with my dad. I remember 97 against Elway more. 

2007 I cried.

When we get to the Superbowl this year I will remember
pimp.gif
 Crazy to think that since I was born the Packers have only had 2 qaurterbacks. 

Anywhoo im hyped right now. Just got back to Madison from Milwaukee for school not too long ago and the Packers are buzzzzzinn around these 2 cities
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at my buddies apartment for the game against Atlanta and everytime something good happened there was screaming down every hall, stomping and screaming above us, and yelling below us. 
laugh.gif

Im sure there's some noise in Chicago as well. Cant wait.

Back in 96 and 97 I was too young to really remember the Superbowls. But i still remember watching them with my dad. I remember 97 against Elway more. 

2007 I cried.

When we get to the Superbowl this year I will remember
pimp.gif
 Crazy to think that since I was born the Packers have only had 2 qaurterbacks. 

Anywhoo im hyped right now. Just got back to Madison from Milwaukee for school not too long ago and the Packers are buzzzzzinn around these 2 cities
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at my buddies apartment for the game against Atlanta and everytime something good happened there was screaming down every hall, stomping and screaming above us, and yelling below us. 
laugh.gif

Im sure there's some noise in Chicago as well. Cant wait.

You guys are lucky that you live around other pack fans. I live in Maine and I'm stuck around pats fans that think their crap don't stink. So it's nice being the only one with a horse still in the race.

OMFG that might be the kid I was talkin bout rappin outside lambeau after the game
roll.gif
roll.gif
gad damn.

Like YM said, I aint even mad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You guys are lucky that you live around other pack fans. I live in Maine and I'm stuck around pats fans that think their crap don't stink. So it's nice being the only one with a horse still in the race.

I live in NY, upstate NY no less so I get to listen to Jets/Giants AND Pats fans.... Bills fans dont count tho.

OMFG that might be the kid I was talkin bout rappin outside lambeau after the game
roll.gif
roll.gif
gad damn.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I live in NY, upstate NY no less so I get to listen to Jets/Giants AND Pats fans.... Bills fans dont count tho.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man...i just moved back to wisco from chicago after 7 yrs...and their superbowl trip. great city to watch packer games

i remember the year the bears went to the SB, the first game of the year was a game in GB and we got handled.  badly.  the next morning i came into work and there were, no lie, hundreds, and i mean like 5-600 pictures of bears players taped over every squre inch of my office - i just pulled the Urlacher(s) off my monitor and desk space and the Tilman off my phone and worked in that crap for the rest of the week...didnt even say a word....

...two years later i was cleaning some stuff up and saw some pics of Grossman and Orton taped to the underside of my desk.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man...i just moved back to wisco from chicago after 7 yrs...and their superbowl trip. great city to watch packer games

i remember the year the bears went to the SB, the first game of the year was a game in GB and we got handled.  badly.  the next morning i came into work and there were, no lie, hundreds, and i mean like 5-600 pictures of bears players taped over every squre inch of my office - i just pulled the Urlacher(s) off my monitor and desk space and the Tilman off my phone and worked in that crap for the rest of the week...didnt even say a word....

...two years later i was cleaning some stuff up and saw some pics of Grossman and Orton taped to the underside of my desk.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i def took it for granted...i mean i used to live 5 min from lambeau...
pimp.gif

but now im in Orlando,FL. I mean there are def a good number of packer fans down here but obviously not like green bay

when i went to the rose bowl...i had to find a place to watch the bears pack game and no joke packer fans took over 3 stories of the bar...it was insane...and the owner always put the "bears still suck" song on during commercials...it was hilarious

so yeah...
laugh.gif

anybody...bears fans included thinking about going to the super bowl if your team wins?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i def took it for granted...i mean i used to live 5 min from lambeau...
pimp.gif

but now im in Orlando,FL. I mean there are def a good number of packer fans down here but obviously not like green bay

when i went to the rose bowl...i had to find a place to watch the bears pack game and no joke packer fans took over 3 stories of the bar...it was insane...and the owner always put the "bears still suck" song on during commercials...it was hilarious

so yeah...
laugh.gif

anybody...bears fans included thinking about going to the super bowl if your team wins?

How many of you guys go to bars for big games like these? Never been to one before, only 19 years old, but just got a fake. There's plenty of sports bars in downtown Madison and im debating if i should go but dont wanna take any chances of missing some of the game for whatever reason. Dont know if I should just stay at home with friends or check out the bar for the first time for this game.

How many of you guys go to bars for big games like these? Never been to one before, only 19 years old, but just got a fake. There's plenty of sports bars in downtown Madison and im debating if i should go but dont wanna take any chances of missing some of the game for whatever reason. Dont know if I should just stay at home with friends or check out the bar for the first time for this game.

only time i go to the bar is when theyre not on national tv...which during the regular season is alot down here... tampa bay bucs FTL

but if i were you id stay home or go to a friends

i dont let any non packer fans in my crib...just cant deal with it...

and be careful with that fake...real talk...i got arrested down here for one...had to go to court and everything...felony for a fake ID
roll.gif
only in florida but it is 1000x more strict than wisky

only time i go to the bar is when theyre not on national tv...which during the regular season is alot down here... tampa bay bucs FTL

and be careful with that fake...real talk...i got arrested down here for one...had to go to court and everything...felony for a fake ID
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif

Ha aight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actually takes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real picture and everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Not to mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways if you're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif

Ha aight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actually takes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real picture and everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Not to mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways if you're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.

Back
Top Bottom