OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

ToroTrigger, arstyle is a Bears fan....what makes you think dude has any taste whatsoever? 
laugh.gif

ToroTrigger, arstyle is a Bears fan....what makes you think dude has any taste whatsoever? 
laugh.gif

Giordanos....trash???? Talk all the %%@! you want about my teams, but don't talk %%@! about my pizza bro. When I need advice on cheese, I'll ask you....and then ignore you.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Yeah i dont see any left on ticketmaster......I aint paying an arm and a leg....i'll be in front of my big screen with Giordanos and Blue Moon
Girodanos is trash man...taste like stale bread with ketchup...you need to hit-up Salernos on Grand

Originally Posted by Jay02

Haaight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actuallytakes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real pictureand everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Notto mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways ifyou're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.
Take your #@$ over to Brats, the KK or up to the Dane...all great to watch games with packer and bears fans at the same time...and little skeezie chunky wisconsin blonds downing miller lite and cheese curds

First day i moved into Madison the cable guy told us to go to Brats cause they dont card
laugh.gif
 I've heard The Great Dane was nice, I live right near it. Also i got a buddy working at that Qauker Steaks and Lube on States St. So i can get in there no problems either. Also have been told Johnny O's and the Red Shed dont card. Ive got options for a 19 year old
laugh.gif

When March Madness rolls around im gonna be hitting all these places up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Yeah i dont see any left on ticketmaster......I aint paying an arm and a leg....i'll be in front of my big screen with Giordanos and Blue Moon
Girodanos is trash man...taste like stale bread with ketchup...you need to hit-up Salernos on Grand

Originally Posted by Jay02

Haaight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actuallytakes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real pictureand everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Notto mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways ifyou're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.
Take your #@$ over to Brats, the KK or up to the Dane...all great to watch games with packer and bears fans at the same time...and little skeezie chunky wisconsin blonds downing miller lite and cheese curds

First day i moved into Madison the cable guy told us to go to Brats cause they dont card
laugh.gif
 I've heard The Great Dane was nice, I live right near it. Also i got a buddy working at that Qauker Steaks and Lube on States St. So i can get in there no problems either. Also have been told Johnny O's and the Red Shed dont card. Ive got options for a 19 year old
laugh.gif

When March Madness rolls around im gonna be hitting all these places up.
pimp.gif

Giordanos....trash???? Talk all the %%@! you want about my teams, but don't talk %%@! about my pizza bro. When I need advice on cheese, I'll ask you....and then ignore you.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][td]
ReplyQuoteReport
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
fraij da 5 11[/td][td]
[/td][td]#404[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://fraij-da-5-11.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/15/1110:04 PM
[/td][td]
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

matt ryan ... never got the "it" from that guy ...

aaron rodgers ... that steve young lite comment from way back looking real solid ...

Who said that?
this guy:
fat-packer-fan.jpg

How you get my picture?
indifferent.gif

Aaron Rodgers
 Steve Young  Lite                                                            Follow me on Twitter
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][td]
Edit

ReplyQuoteReport
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i[/td][/tr][/url][/table]
../../forum/getrefs/id/10200478/type/0

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][td]
ReplyQuoteReport
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
fraij da 5 11[/td][td]
[/td][td]#404[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://fraij-da-5-11.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/15/1110:04 PM
[/td][td]
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

matt ryan ... never got the "it" from that guy ...

aaron rodgers ... that steve young lite comment from way back looking real solid ...

Who said that?
this guy:
fat-packer-fan.jpg

How you get my picture?
indifferent.gif

Aaron Rodgers
 Steve Young  Lite                                                            Follow me on Twitter
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][td]
Edit

ReplyQuoteReport
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i[/td][/tr][/url][/table]
../../forum/getrefs/id/10200478/type/0

just sayin...Giordanos serves its purpose @ 4am if you arent in the GCoast, LP or Bktwn/WPark and cant find "human food"....lol. 
Originally Posted by youngmoney

ohhh the red shed
pimp.gif
good times
roll.gif
mason jars and foosball....

and btw that packer fan lookin good...not so much for this ghey

steve_the_bears_fan4.jpg

just sayin...Giordanos serves its purpose @ 4am if you arent in the GCoast, LP or Bktwn/WPark and cant find "human food"....lol. 
Originally Posted by youngmoney

ohhh the red shed
pimp.gif
good times
roll.gif
mason jars and foosball....

and btw that packer fan lookin good...not so much for this ghey

steve_the_bears_fan4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom