OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Gotta come more creative than that...its the NFC Championship thread for crying out loudly!!

Gotta come more creative than that...its the NFC Championship thread for crying out loudly!!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Terry McAulay will officiate the NFC Championship game. Coincidentally, this was the same guy who presided over the 18-penalty affair earlier in the season against the Bears.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

How is this a bad thing? He'll probably feel so obligated to go the other way knowing the Packer fans and coaches would complain to the NFL if another 20 penalties are thrown up on the board.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Terry McAulay will officiate the NFC Championship game. Coincidentally, this was the same guy who presided over the 18-penalty affair earlier in the season against the Bears.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

How is this a bad thing? He'll probably feel so obligated to go the other way knowing the Packer fans and coaches would complain to the NFL if another 20 penalties are thrown up on the board.

Did anyone else watch the PC's?

Woodson bout to be going ALL OUT to get his !@! to a SB.  Hopefully things can fall into place for him because I know hes going to be trying his damnedest to get it done.

Can't believe its still only Wednesday...

Waiting on PFF and FO to drop some articles and previews on the game so I can peep some stats and scenarios to eat up some of my attention between now and Sunday.
laugh.gif

Check this out tho...  Heres all 32 teams with the total # of games per starter that have been lost to injury this year.

[table][tr][th=""][/th][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]SGL[/th][/tr][tr][td]Colts[/td][td]89[/td][/tr][tr][td]Packers[/td][td]83[/td][/tr][tr][td]Panthers[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buccaneers[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vikings[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patriots[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Giants[/td][td]53[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bengals[/td][td]52[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]50[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lions[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]48[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chargers[/td][td]47[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ravens[/td][td]47[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bills[/td][td]42[/td][/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td][td]42[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]38[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jaguars[/td][td]37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raiders[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]49ers[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bears[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chiefs[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]
Amazing that GB is even in this position right now... If McCarthy isn't Coach of the Year then nobody should be.

Did anyone else watch the PC's?

Woodson bout to be going ALL OUT to get his !@! to a SB.  Hopefully things can fall into place for him because I know hes going to be trying his damnedest to get it done.

Can't believe its still only Wednesday...

Waiting on PFF and FO to drop some articles and previews on the game so I can peep some stats and scenarios to eat up some of my attention between now and Sunday.
laugh.gif

Check this out tho...  Heres all 32 teams with the total # of games per starter that have been lost to injury this year.

[table][tr][th=""][/th][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]SGL[/th][/tr][tr][td]Colts[/td][td]89[/td][/tr][tr][td]Packers[/td][td]83[/td][/tr][tr][td]Panthers[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buccaneers[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vikings[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patriots[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Giants[/td][td]53[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bengals[/td][td]52[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]50[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lions[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]48[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chargers[/td][td]47[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ravens[/td][td]47[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bills[/td][td]42[/td][/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td][td]42[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]38[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jaguars[/td][td]37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raiders[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]49ers[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bears[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chiefs[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]
Amazing that GB is even in this position right now... If McCarthy isn't Coach of the Year then nobody should be.

Yea i cant believe how we are in the position that we are. Which makes us even more scarier next year. Our whole linebacking core is on IR which has a huge effect on our run defense. Obviously there's Grant and Jermichael on O. If we can then get Nnamdi without having to give any picks away so TT can work is magic like usual in the draft. We could be scurrry good.

With Nnamdi though, how much cap space we got? I heard that we are up there with the most cap space in the league but i could be mistaken. 
Edit: I see that we have the 5th lowest payroll in the NFL. So we do gots money to spend, idk how much though.

Yea i cant believe how we are in the position that we are. Which makes us even more scarier next year. Our whole linebacking core is on IR which has a huge effect on our run defense. Obviously there's Grant and Jermichael on O. If we can then get Nnamdi without having to give any picks away so TT can work is magic like usual in the draft. We could be scurrry good.

With Nnamdi though, how much cap space we got? I heard that we are up there with the most cap space in the league but i could be mistaken. 
Edit: I see that we have the 5th lowest payroll in the NFL. So we do gots money to spend, idk how much though.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

On offense, well its quite simple, the line needs to give Jay some time, and we need to run the ball effectively. Woodson and Matthews are gonna blitz a lot so the TE's and RB's need to recognize that quick. Jay has to stay calm, hit his hots, or throw the ball away when no one is open. Do not throw stupid picks Jay, and don't take a sack when you can throw the ball 34 yards in the stands. If he plays smart and relaxed, we have a great chance to win.
Chicago gave up 32 sacks through the first seven games and 23 through the last nine

GB is #2 in D? no? Good luck picking your quarterback up and putting him back together at half time.
laugh.gif

"They did a great job two weeks ago of putting some pressure on us and taking us a little out of our rhythm offensively," said Cutler, who went 21-of-39 for 168 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions in the last meeting, with both picks coming deep in Green Bay territory, the second in the end zone in the final two minutes. "We've got to go back and take a look at that film and take a look at what they did to us because obviously they're going to do some of the same stuff."

devil.gif
You damn right jay

On offense, well its quite simple, the line needs to give Jay some time, and we need to run the ball effectively. Woodson and Matthews are gonna blitz a lot so the TE's and RB's need to recognize that quick. Jay has to stay calm, hit his hots, or throw the ball away when no one is open. Do not throw stupid picks Jay, and don't take a sack when you can throw the ball 34 yards in the stands. If he plays smart and relaxed, we have a great chance to win.
Chicago gave up 32 sacks through the first seven games and 23 through the last nine

GB is #2 in D? no? Good luck picking your quarterback up and putting him back together at half time.
laugh.gif

"They did a great job two weeks ago of putting some pressure on us and taking us a little out of our rhythm offensively," said Cutler, who went 21-of-39 for 168 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions in the last meeting, with both picks coming deep in Green Bay territory, the second in the end zone in the final two minutes. "We've got to go back and take a look at that film and take a look at what they did to us because obviously they're going to do some of the same stuff."

devil.gif
You damn right jay

Do yourself a favor and pretend Nnamdi doesn't even exist. Last time Ted went and got a big time FA was Chuck. And Chuck wasn't even getting calls from other teams... No one wanted him and he didn't even want to play in cold weather.

Charles and Nnamdi are really good friends though from what I understand so maybe theres a sliver of possibility, but Id put it no better than 100/1 odds.

Do yourself a favor and pretend Nnamdi doesn't even exist. Last time Ted went and got a big time FA was Chuck. And Chuck wasn't even getting calls from other teams... No one wanted him and he didn't even want to play in cold weather.

Charles and Nnamdi are really good friends though from what I understand so maybe theres a sliver of possibility, but Id put it no better than 100/1 odds.

What Chuck has done for us in the past/present, he will do for us in the future. I believe 
laugh.gif

Seriously though I day dream constantly about how good our D would be with Nnamdi. Its not for sure we are getting him but the sliver of possibility is enough to have my hopes up 
laugh.gif
. The reason i have my hopes up though is cause ik TT doesnt take chances like this. But i feel Nnamdi is a risk free sign. There's no reason to believe he wont produce. He's done it year in and year out.

Nnamdi or not though, we will be even better next year no doubt.

What Chuck has done for us in the past/present, he will do for us in the future. I believe 
laugh.gif

Seriously though I day dream constantly about how good our D would be with Nnamdi. Its not for sure we are getting him but the sliver of possibility is enough to have my hopes up 
laugh.gif
. The reason i have my hopes up though is cause ik TT doesnt take chances like this. But i feel Nnamdi is a risk free sign. There's no reason to believe he wont produce. He's done it year in and year out.

Nnamdi or not though, we will be even better next year no doubt.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Doesn't matter if your Packers are better or not. Here's the question, are the Packers going to beat Chicago on Sunday???

Our defense is gonna eliminate your running game and make Rodgers keep throwing 7 yard slants......if your receivers can keep their feet.

Bring it the @%@$ on!
you better hope for one, because both aint happening. thats where your problems will be
Oh really???.......Cover 2 baby, read about it
7 yards a play? ill take it. never have a 3rd down, never punt, always score. Thats a win-win

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Doesn't matter if your Packers are better or not. Here's the question, are the Packers going to beat Chicago on Sunday???

Our defense is gonna eliminate your running game and make Rodgers keep throwing 7 yard slants......if your receivers can keep their feet.

Bring it the @%@$ on!
you better hope for one, because both aint happening. thats where your problems will be
Oh really???.......Cover 2 baby, read about it
7 yards a play? ill take it. never have a 3rd down, never punt, always score. Thats a win-win

Back
Top Bottom